|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Yang Bo
Assistant Professor, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences - Division of Physics & Applied Phys
Scientist II, Others - Please update the Remarks field
|Yang Bo joined the faculty at Nanyang Technological University as a Nanyang assistant professor in 2018. Previously he was a research scientist at Institute of High Performance Computing, A*STAR of Singapore. He received his BS degree in Physics and Mathematics from Stanford University, and PhD in Physics from Princeton University.|
|Yang Bo's main research interests include fractional quantum Hall effect and strongly correlated topological systems, classical complex systems and traffic theory.|
- Interplay between Geometry and Topology: Effective Theories and Novel Manipulation of Low-dimensional Strongly Correlated Topological Materials
- Interplay between Geometry and Topology: Effective Theories and Novel Manipulations in Low-dimensional Strongly Correlated Topological Materials
- Bo Yang. (2018). Aspects of Three-body Interactions in Generic Fractional Quantum Hall Systems and Impact of Galilean Invariance Breaking. Physical Review B (Condensed Matter and Materials Physics), 98, 201101(R).
- Bo Yang*, Ching Hua Lee, Chi Zhang and Zi-Xiang Hu. (2017). Anisotropic Pseudopotential Characterization of Quantum Hall Systems under Tilted Magnetic Field. Physical Review B (Condensed Matter and Materials Physics), 96, 195140.
- Bo Yang*, Zixiang Hu, Ching Hua Lee and Zlatko Papic. (2017). Generalized Pseudopotentials for the Anisotropic Fractional Quantum Hall Effect. Physical Review Letters, 118, 146403.
- Bo Yang. (2015). Dirac Cone Metric and the Origin of the Spin Connections in Monolayer Graphene. Physical Review B (Condensed Matter and Materials Physics), 91, 241403(R).
- Bo Yang and F. D. M Haldane. (2014). Nature of Quasielectrons and the Continuum of Neutral Bulk Excitations in the Laughlin Quantum Hall Fluids. Physical Review Letters, 112, 026804.
« Back to Category Write-up