|Dr Lau's areas of expertise are Fluidization, Multiphase Flow, and Reactor Design. His current research works focus on the kinetic and hydrodynamic study of Fisher-Tropsch Synthesis process, particle formulation and inhaler design in dry powder inhalation, and process engineering study of microalgae cultivation. For more information, please visit his research homepage at: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/WMLau/|
- F.Y. Zhang, T.Q.N. Nguyen, B.H. Tay, A. Mendyk, Y.-H .Shao & R. Lau*. (2015). Roughness-controlled Self-assembly of Mannitol/LB Agar Microparticles by Polymorphic Transformation for Pulmonary Drug Delivery. Molecular Pharmaceutics, 12, 223-231.
- Nguyen, T. Q. N. Giam, H. L. Wang, Y. Pacławski, A. Szlęk, J. Mendyk, A. Shao, Y. H. Lau, R. (2014). Surface modification of pollen-shape carriers for dry powder inhalation through surface etching. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 53(51), 19943–19950.
- Q.J. Yao, N.B. Samad, B. Keller, X.S.S. Seah, L. Huang, & R. Lau*. (2014). Mobility of Heavy Metals and Rare Earth Elements in Incineration Bottom Ash through Ball Milling and Fluidized Bed Treatment. Chemical Engineering Science, 118, 214-220.
- R. Natarajan, X. Chen, W.M.R. Ang, & R. Lau*. (2014). Lipid Releasing Characteristics of Microalgae through Continuous Ultrasonication. Bioresource Technology, 158(1), 7-11.
- Nguyen Thi Quynh Ngoc, Lusi Chang, Xinli Jia, Raymond Lau. (2013). Experimental investigation of design parameters on dry powder inhaler performance. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 457(1), 92–100.