|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Wang Zhiwei
Associate Professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Phone: +65 67905281
Office: N1 01C 75
|Dr. Wang is currently assistant professor in School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, NTU. He received his PhD degree from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)and Bachelor degree from Beijing Jiaotong University. With both degrees in transportation engineering, Dr. Wang's research interests focus on Integrated land use-transportation planning; Transport network modeling and analysis, Public transport operations and planning, Logistics and network analysis. Before joining NTU, Dr. Wang was a visiting scholar in HKUST.|
|Dr. Wang's research interests include Integrated land use-transportation planning, Transport network modeling and optimization, Public transport operations and planning,Logistics and network analysis.|
- Dynamic traffic management with day-to-day travel behaviour model
- Pedestrian Movement Simulation with Asymmetrical Layout
- Public transportation services with autonomous vehicles
- Yongxing Li, David Z.W. Wang, Yanyan Chen, Chengcheng Song, Hongfei Jia, Yu Lin. (2019). Pedestrian choice behavior analysis and simulation of ticket gate machine in rail transit station. International Journal of Modern Physics C, 30(1), 1950027.
- Yongxing Li, David Z.W. Wang, Yan Wang, Yanyan Chen, Meng Meng, Hongfei Jia. (2019). Simulation of separating pedestrian flow in T-shaped passage based on guide sign considering unbalanced flow. International Journal of Modern Physics C, 30(1), 1950001.
- Linghui Hana, David Z.W. Wanga, Hong K. Lob, Chengjuan Zhua, Xingju Cai. (2017). Discrete-time day-to-day dynamic congestion pricing scheme considering multiple equilibria. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, .
- Linghui Han, David Z.W. Wang, Chengjuan Zhu. (2017). The discrete-time second-best dynamic road pricing scheme. 22nd International Symposium on Transportation and Traffic Theory.
- Linghui Han, Huijun Sun, David Z. W. Wang & Chengjuan Zhu. (2017). A stochastic process traffic assignment model considering stochastic traffic demand. Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics, .
« Back to Category Write-up