|Academic Profile |
| || |
Prof Wang Xin
Professor, School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
Phone: +65 63168866
Office: N1.2 01 10/ N1.2-B1-10
|Prof Wang Xin is currently in the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering. He received his Bachelor and Master degrees in Chemical Engineering from Zhe Jiang University, Ph.D. degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He joined NTU in 2005. His research interests include electrochemistry, electrochemical technologies for energy conversion. He has done significant research work in his research areas and published over 200 peer-reviewed journal papers, with total citation over 18000 and H-index of 68. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry(FRSC) and Clarivate Analytics Highly Cited Researcher 2018 (Cross-field).|
|Prof Wang Xin's areas of expertise are electrochemistry and electrocatalysis. His current research works focus on fuel cell, energy storage and electrochemical reactor with co-generation of electricity and valuable chemicals.|
- CO2-switchable “Smart” Nanocatalysts for Recyclable Catalysis via Phase Transfer
- Catalytic conversion of cellulose, biomass derived platform chemicals towards a more environmentally sustainable energy and chemical economy
- Development Of Carbon-Metal Hybrid Materials For The Application Of High Performance Batteries
- Development of Novel Electrocatalyst for Selective Electro-Reduction of Carbon Dioxide
- Electron configuration modulation of transition metal-based clusters for N2 electrochemical reduction
- Magnetic-Field Assisted One-Pot Synthesis of Nickle-Based Nanowire Arrays and Membranes for High Performance Electro-Catalysts
- Monetary Academic Resources (Wang Xin)
- RCA-Kinetic Study and Modelling of the Process-Simultaneous Removal of SOx and NOx Using Oxidising Agent in Wet Scrubber System
- T.H. Nguyen, X. Wang*. (2010). Multifunctional composite membrane based on a highly porous polyimide matrix for direct methanol fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources, 195, 1024.
- S.Y. Wang, S.P. Jiang*, T.J. White, Jun Guo, X. Wang*. (2009). Electrocatalytic Activity and Interconnectivity of Pt Nanoparticles on Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes for Fuel Cells. The Journal of Physical Chemistry Part C: Nanomaterials, Interfaces and Hard Matter, 113, 18935.
- T.H. Nguyen, C. Wang, X. Wang*. (2009). Pore-filling membrane for direct methanol fuel cells based on sulfonated poly(styrene-ran-ethylene) and porous polyimide matrix. Journal of Membrane Science, 342, 208.
- Shuangyin Wang, San Ping Jiang,*, Xin Wang*. (2008). Polyelectrolyte functionalized carbon nanotubes as support for noble metal electrocatalysts and their activity for methanol oxidation. Nanotechnology, .
- Kristian, N., Yan, Y., Wang, X.*. (2008). Highly efficient submonolayer Pt-decorated Au nano-catalysts for formic acid oxidation. Chemical Communications, (3), 353-355.
« Back to Category Write-up