|WANG Jue is Associate Professor of Public Policy at NTU. She received her PhD in Public Policy from Georgia Tech. She also has her Master degree in Management and Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering. She was a research fellow in Fraunhofer Institute for System and Innovation Research (ISI) in Germany in 2005-2006 and an assistant professor of public administration at Florida International University in USA during 2008-2011. She does research in the field of research and innovation policy, and has published in Nature, Research Policy, Science and Public Policy, Small Business Economics, Journal of Cleaner Production, etc.|
- Li, W., Wang, J., Chen, R., Xi, Y., Liu, S., Wu, F., Masoud, M., and Wu, X. (2019). Innovation-driven industrial green development: the moderating role of regional factors. Journal of Cleaner Production , 222, 344-354.
- Jue Wang, Rosalie Hooi, Andrew Li, and Meng-Hsuan Chou. (2019). Collaboration patterns of mobile academics: the impact of international mobility. Science and Public Policy, OnlineFirst, doi.org/10.1093.
- Wang, J. and Hooi, R. (2019). Motivation for innovation: A study of work climate among university faculty in Singapore. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, .
- Jue Wang, Rosalie Hooi. (2019). The moderation effect of workplace experience on innovation motivation: a study of STEM faculty in Singapore. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, .
- Liwei Zhang, Jue Wang. (2018). Why highly cited articles are not highly tweeted? A biology case Authors Liwei Zhang, Jue Wang. Scientometrics, 117(1), 495-509.