|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Tang Yang
Assistant Professor, School of Social Sciences
|Ph.D. in Economics, Washington University in St.Louis, 2013|
M.A. in Economics, Wuhan University, 2007
B.A. in Finance, Wuhan University, 2005
B.S. in Mathmatics, Wuhan University, 2005
|Growth and Development|
Urban, Real Estate Economics
- Geography, Internal Trade and Spatial Misallocation in China
- The Role of Labour Mobility on Urban Housing Prices, Income Inequality and Other Related Issues in Economic Development
- Guoxun Chen, Yang Tang and Shi Zhao, et.al.,. (2019). Efficacy of Autologous Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cell Transplantation Therapy in Patients with Refractory Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. National Medical Journal of China (中华医学杂志), 132(1), 11-16.
- Guoxun Chen, Yang Tang and Shi Zhao, et.al.,. (2018). Reduced mRNA and Protein Expression Levels of Tet Methylcytosine Dioxygenase 3 in Endothelial Progenitor Cells of Patients of Type 2 Diabetes with Peripheral Artery Disease. Frontiers in Immunology, 9.
- Xiaolu Li, Yang Tang. (2018). When natives meet immigrants in public and private housing markets. Journal of Housing Economics, 41, 30-44.
- Tang Yang, Wen-tai Hsu, Xiaolu Li and Jing Wu. (2017). Determinants of Urban Land Supply in China: Do Political Factors Matter?. Asian Development Review, 34(2), 152-183.
- Wen-Tai Hsu, Xiaolu Li, Yang Tang, Jing Wu. (2017). Determinants of Urban Land Supply in the People's Republic of China: How Do Political Factors Matter?. Asian Development Review, 34(2), 152-183.
« Back to Category Write-up