|Professor Schubert Foo is Deputy Associate Provost (Information & Knowledge), President's Office, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He received his B.Sc.(Hons), M.B.A. and Ph.D. from the University of Strathclyde, UK. He is a Chartered Engineer, Chartered IT Professional, Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and Fellow of the British Computer Society. He has served as Board Member of the National Library Board and the National Archives of Singapore Board. He has published more than 300 international conference and journal papers, book chapters and books. An independent research study on scholarly research authorship in top library and information science journals (based on ISI journal citation reports' impact factors) for the period 1967 to 2005 ranked him as the most contributed author in the top 20 journals and most contributed author in information science journals in the Asia-Pacific region.|
- May O Lwin, Santosh Vijaykumar, Schubert Foo, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Chitra Panchapakesan, Prasad Wimalaratne. (2015). Social media-based civic engagement solutions for dengue prevention in Sri Lanka: results of receptivity assessment. Health Education Research, 31(1), 1-11.
- May O Lwin, Santosh Vijaykumar, Gentatsu Lim, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Vajira Sampath Rathnayake, Schubert Foo. (2015). Baseline Evaluation of a Participatory Mobile Health Intervention for Dengue Prevention in Sri Lanka. Health Education & Behavior, 2015.
- Schubert Foo, Shaheen Majid, Intan Azura Mokhtar, Xue Zhang, Yun-Ke Chang, Brendan Luyt, Yin-Leng Theng. (2014). Information literacy skills of secondary school students in Singapore. Aslib Journal of Information Management, 66(1), 54-76.
- May O Lwin, Santosh Vijaykumar, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Siew Ann Cheong, Vajira Sampath Rathnayake, Gentatsu Lim, Yin-Leng Theng, Subhasis Chaudhuri, Schubert Foo. (2014). A 21st century approach to tackling dengue: Crowdsourced surveillance, predictive mapping and tailored communication. Acta Tropica, 130, 100-107.
- Shaheen Majid, Schubert Foo, Xue Zhang, Intan A Mokhtar, Brendan Luyt, Yun-Ke Chang, Yin-Leng Theng. (2013). Nurses’ information use and literature searching skills for evidence based practices. Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science, 18(1), 67-78.