|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Feng Qu
Associate Professor, School of Social Sciences
|Dr. FENG Qu is currently an associate professor of economics at School of Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. His research areas include econometrics, Chinese economy and financial markets. Recently, A/P Feng conducts research on exploring big data on economics and business areas by applying machine learning algorithms. His research papers appear in top economics journals, including Journal of Econometrics, Journal of Applied Econometrics, China Economic Review, etc. |
At NTU, A/P Feng teaches econometrics courses at all levels, and Chinese Economy. He was honored at NTU Convocation Ceremony 2013 for inspirational teaching and mentorship, and was nominated by department for the Nanyang Award for Research Excellence, NTU, 2012.
A/P Feng obtained his PhD in economics at Syracuse University (USA), MA in economics at Fudan University (Shanghai) and BS in mathematics at Southeast University (Nanjing).
|Econometrics, Chinese economy, Financial Markets, Machine Learning Applications in Economics and Finance|
- Bridging Econometric Models and Big Data Approach: Quantitative Analysis of Financial Markets
- Is Public Investment Productive and Efficient?
- Understanding The Growth of China Through The Lens of Productivity And Financial Frictions
- Qu Feng. (2020). Common Factors and Common Breaks in Panels: An Empirical Investigation. Economics Letters, 187, 108897.
- Badi H. Baltagi, Qu Feng and Chihwa Kao. (2019). Structural Changes in Heterogeneous Panels with Endogenous Regressors. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 34, 883-892.
- Qu Feng, Zhifeng Wang and Guiying Laura Wu. (2019). Productivity Dynamics of Chinese Manufacturing Firms. The Singapore Economic Review, 64, 899-919.
- Qu Feng, Guiying Laura Wu. (2018). On the Reverse Causality between Output and Infrastructure: the Case of China. Economic Modelling, 74, 97-104.
- Qu Feng, Guiying Laura Wu. (2018). On the Reverse Causality between Output and Infrastructure: the Case of China. China Meeting of the Econometric Society, June 15-17, 2018, Fudan University.
« Back to Category Write-up