|Poernomo Gunawan obtained PhD degree from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in 2009. Thereafter he was working as a Scientist in the Institute of Chemical & Engineering Sciences (ICES) A*STAR, developing nanomaterials for heterogeneous catalysis, such as metal oxides, supported noble metals, and mesoporous materials for petrochemical production and biomass conversion to chemical. |
In April 2017, he returned to NTU to teach chemical engineering subjects, such as Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Reaction Engineering, and Final Year Design Project.
- Gunawan, P; Xiao, W; Chua, MWH; Tan, CPC; Ding, J; Zhong, ZY. (2016). One-dimensional fossil-like gamma-Fe2O3@carbon nanostructure: preparation, structural characterization and application as adsorbent for fast and selective recovery of gold ions from aqueous solution. Nanotechnology, 27(41), 415701.
- Perkas, N., Gunawan, P., Amirian, G., Wang, Z., Zhong, Z.Y., Gedanken, A. (2015, June). The Application of Sonochemical Procedure for The Synthesis of ZnO-CuO Supported on TiO2 as Effective Water Gas Shift Catalyst. Paper presented at 24th North American Catalysis Meeting, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Poernomo Gunawan, Rong Xu, Ziyi Zhong.(2015). Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions. Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis(288 - 400)..
- Perkas, N; Gunawan, P; Amirian, G; Wang, Z; Zhong, ZY; Gedanken, A. (2014). The sonochemical approach improves the CuO-ZnO/TiO2 catalyst for WGS reaction. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 16(16), 7521.
- Gunawan, P., Mei, L., Teo, J., Ma, J.M., Highfield, J., Li, Q.H., Zhong, Z.Y. (2013, September). Catalytic Reaction of Acetone Molecules on Au/Fe2O3 surface: A Mechanistic Study Using in-situ FTIR. Paper presented at 11th European Congress & Catalysis, Lyon, France.