|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Kang Min Wook
Assistant Professor, School of Social Sciences
|Ph.D. in Economics, Cornell University, 2013|
M.A. in Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2006
M.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of California at Los Angeles, 2005
B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Seoul National University, 2001
- Studies on the Effect of Precautionary Savings on the Economy with Extrinsic Uncertainty, and Strategic Environmental Regulations in an Open Economy
- Three ways to overcome present bias under the hyperbolic consumption model
- Kang, M. and Ye, S. L. (2020). Can optimism be a remedy for present bias?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Accepted.
- Minwook Kang. (2020). Demand Deposit Contracts and Bank Runs with Present Biased Preferences. Journal of Banking and Finance, 119, 1-12.
- Dubey, R. S. and Kang, M. (2020). Industrial Subsidy Policy and the Optimal Level of Specialization. Economic Modelling, 91, 81-88.
- Minwook Kang. (2020). Inflation-indexed Bonds and Nominal Bonds: Financial Innovation and Precautionary Motives. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 52(4), 721-747.
- Minwook Kang. (2019). Pareto-Improving Tax Policies under Hyperbolic Discounting. International Tax and Public Finance, 26(3), 618-660.
« Back to Category Write-up