|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Kim Munho
Assistant Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|Group homepage: https://ntunedl.weebly.com/|
Dr. Munho Kim received his BS and MS degrees in Electrical Engineering from Pohang University of Science & Technology (POSTECH), Pohang, and Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology, Daejeon (KAIST), South Korea, in 2007 and 2009, respectively. From 2009 to 2010, he was a member of the R&D team at Samsung Semiconductor Research Center, Hwaseong, South Korea. He received his PhD degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW-Madison) in 2016. From 2016 to 2018, he was a postdoctoral research associate in the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). He is currently an Assistant Professor in the school of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
|Current research interests include, but are not limited to:|
- Development of wide bandgap nanomembranes and its device applications (high power transistors and photodetectors)
- Flexible/stretchable/wearable electronics and photonics
- Silicon/germanium electronics and optoelectronics
- Novel nano/micro fabrication processes for future flexible/wearable electronics and photonics
- Development of semiconductor heterojunction with wide bandgap materials
Our lab is currently seeking excellent candidates for "1" Ph.D and "2" postdoc positions. Please visit the above group homepage for details.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- CMOS Compatible Vapor Phase Metal-assisted Chemical Etching
- Development of New Heterojunction Ge and GeSn Photodetectors
« Back to Category Write-up