|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Fan Hui
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Phone: +65 67904860
Office: N3.2 02 13
|Prof Fan is currently in the School of MAE since 1992. He received his Bachelor and Master degree in Engineering Mechanics from Tsinghua University (China), and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Illinois at Chicago. His research interests include micromechanics, applied mathematics and multi-physics He has done significant research work his research areas and published over 70 top quality international conference and journal papers.
|Prof. Fan has been conducting research in the area of solid mechanics for over 20 years. His publications touched topics: fracture mechanics, mechanics of composites, micromechanics of defects in the solids, and multi-physics.|
- On The Couple Stress Theory Described Surface Membrane
- L. M. Xu, Y. Zhang, H. Fan, J. H. Hu and J. S. Yang,. (2009). Theoretical analysis of a ceramic plate thickness-shear mode piezoelectric transformer. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, 56(3), 613-621.
- Xu LM, Fan H., Yang C and Huang WM. (2008). Contact Line Mobility in Liquid Droplet Spreading on Rough Surface. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 323(1), 126-132.
- L.M. Xu, H. Fan, X.M. Xie and C. Li,. (2008). Effective elastic property estimation for bi-continuous heterogeneous solids. Computers, Materials & Continua, 7(3), 119-127.
- H. Fan, J.S. Yang and L.M. Xu. (2006). Anti-plane Piezoelectric Surface Waves over a Ceramic Half-Space with an Imperfectly Bonded Layer. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, 53(9), 1695-1698.
- H. Fan. (2006). Liquid droplet spreading with line tension effect. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 18, 4481-4488.
« Back to Category Write-up