|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Lu Lanyuan
Associate Professor, School of Biological Sciences
Phone: +65 63162866
Office: SBS 03S 82
BS (2001), Xiamen University, PRC
Ph.D. (2007), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
●Associate Professor, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore: 2017-present.
●Assistant Professor, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore: 2011-2017.
●Computational Postdoctoral Fellow, Computation Institute, Argonne National Laboratory: 2010-2011.
●Postdoctoral research fellow, Department of Chemistry, University of Chicago: 2010.
●Postdoctoral research fellow, Department of Chemistry and Center for Biological Modeling and Simulation, University of Utah: 2007-2010.
|●Developing computational methods for multiscale modeling of biomolecular systems.
● Coarse-grained simulations of biomembranes, peptides, and proteins.
- Cloud Application and Database for Protein Functional Motions
- Examination on Disintegration of Non-B DNA Structures by DNA Helicase-Affiliated Positive DNA Supercoils from Theoretical and Experimental Perspectives
- Examination on disintegration of non-B DNA structures by DNA helicase-affiliated positive DNA supercoils from both theoretical and experimental perspectives
- Experiment-aided Molecular Modeling: Applications to Atomistic and Coarse-Grained Simulations
- Investigating the protein phase behavior in polarized fungal growth by coarse-grained molecular simulation
- Modeling Protein-Protein Interactions Using a Novel Knowledge-based Potential
- Modeling small angle X-ray scattering data of multi-domain proteins by coarse-grained molecular dynamics simulations and Boltzmann reweighting
- Multiscale coarse-graining via cloud computing
- Xia, F; Tong, DD; Yang, LF; Wang, DY; Hoi, SCH; Koehl, P; Lu, LY. (2014). Identifying Essential Pairwise Interactions in Elastic Network Model Using the Alpha Shape Theory. Journal of Computational Chemistry, 35(15), 1111-1121.
- Fei Xia, Dudu Tong and Lanyuan Lu. (2013). Robust Heterogeneous Anisotropic Elastic Network Model Precisely Reproduces the Experimental B-factors of Biomolecules. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, 9(8), 3704-3714.
- Fei Xia and Lanyuan Lu. (2012). Multiscale Coarse-Graining via Normal Mode Analysis. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, 8(11), 4797-4806.
- Lu LY and Voth GA. (2011). The Multiscale Coarse-Graining Method. Advances in Chemical Physics, 149, 47-81.
- Lu LY, Izvekov S, Das A, Andersen HC and Voth GA. (2010). Efficient, regularized, and scalable algorithms for multiscale coarse-graining calculations. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, 6(3), 954.
« Back to Category Write-up