|1997 bachelor University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China |
2004 PhD Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Singapore
2004—2006 post-doc Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Singapore.
2006—2010 post-doc Harvard Medical School / Immune Disease Institute, Boston, USA
2010—present Asst. Prof. School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University
- Tie, HC, Ludwig, A, Sandin, S, Lu, L. (2018). The spatial separation of processing and transport functions to the interior and periphery of the Golgi stack. eLIFE, 30(7), doi: 10.7554/eLife.41301.
- Shi M, Chen B, Mahajan D, Boh BK, Zhou Y, Dutta B, Tie HC, Sze SK and Lu L. (2018). Amino acids stimulate the endosome-to-Golgi trafficking through Ragulator and small GTPase Arl5. Nature Communications, 9, 4987.
- Zhang H, Ba S, Mahajan Da, Lee JY, Ye R, Shao F, Lu L and Li T. (2018). Types of DNA-Based Nanobiosensors for Specific Detection of Cancer Biomarker FEN1 in Living Cells and Cell-Free Systems.. ACS Nano, 18(11), 7383–7388.
- Karthikeyan A, Gupta N, Tang C., Mallilankaraman K, Silambarasan M, Shia M, Lu L, Ang BT, Ling, EA and Dheen ST. (2018). Microglial SMAD4 regulated by microRNA-146a promotes migration of microglia which support tumor progression in a glioma environment. Oncotarget, 9(38), 24950-24969.
- Yan Wang, Heng Zhang, Meng Shi, Yih-Cherng Liou, Lei Lu, Fengwei Yu. (2017). Sec71 functions as a GEF for the small GTPase Arf1 to govern dendrite pruning of Drosophila sensory neurons. Development, .