|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Lee Chei Sian
Associate Professor, Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
|Dr. Chei Sian Lee is an Associate Professor in the Division of Information Studies in the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information at the Nanyang Technological University|
She received her academic training in the fields of Computer Science and Management Information Systems. She obtained her Ph.D. in Management Information Systems from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Her current research focuses on examining the influence of information communication technologies on human information behavior. Prior to her academic career, Dr Lee has worked in the IT industry for several years in both the public and private sectors in Singapore.
|Her research interests include computer-mediated communication, social computing, and mobile content sharing.|
- A Baseline, Cross-Sectional and Intervention Study Investigating Individual, Cultural and Organisational Factors Influencing Ownership of Workplace Health and Safety Leading to a Mindset Change and Actions.
- A Crowdsourcing Approach to Building a Smart City
- A Framework of Knowledge Mobilisation
- Investigating the influence of enjoyment on physical activity in a gamified mobile application
- Strategies for effective social media information seeking: New research framework, taxonomy and multilevel testing
- Voluntary Use Of Social Media For Formal Learning: An Investigation Of Using Self-Regulated Learning Strategies From The Social Cognitive Perspective
- Voluntary Use Of Social Media For Formal Learning: AnInvestigation Of Using Self-Regulated Learning StrategiesFrom The Social Cognitive Perspective
- CS Lee, H Osop, DHL Goh, G Kelni. (2017). Making sense of comments on YouTube educational videos: a self-directed learning perspective. Online Information Review, 41(5), 611-625.
- Pe-Than, Ei Pa Pa; Goh, Dion Hoe-Lian; Lee, Chei Sian. (2017). Does it matter how you play? The effects of collaboration and competition among players of human computation games.. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 68(8), 1823-1835.
- DHL Goh, CS Lee, K Razikin. (2016). Interfaces for accessing location‐based information on mobile devices: An empirical evaluation. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 67(12), 2882-2896.
- Chei Sian Lee and Watson-Manheim, M. B. (2014). Perceived Risks and ICT Use. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 54(2), 16-24.
- Lee Chei Sian and Ma, L. (2012). News Sharing in Social Media: The Effect of Gratifications and Prior Experience. Computers in Human Behavior, 28(2), 331-339.
« Back to Category Write-up