|Dr. Yong is an Associate Professor and Provost’s Chair in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological University. He obtained his PhD degree in Chemical and Biological Engineering from SUNY at Buffalo in 2006. Currently, his research group interests include engineeringnanomaterials for biophotonic and nanomedicine applications, nanotoxicity andpharmacokinetics of nanoparticles, fabricating miniaturized devices for drugdelivery, developing nanosensors for biodetection, and creating devices fornanophotonics studies.|
- W.Qi, X.Huang, D.Ho, S.Yoo, K.T.Yong, F.Luan. (2016). Micro-structured Inline Optical Fiber Structure for Dispersion Control and Coherent Supercontinuum Generation. IEEE Photonics Journal, 8(3).
- Xiaosheng Huang, Wenliang Qi, Daryl Ho, Ken-Tye Yong, Feng Luan, and Seongwoo Yoo. (2016). Hollow core anti-resonant fiber with split cladding. Optics Express, 24(7), 7670-7678.
- T. L. Cheung, L. Hong, N. Rao, C. Yang, L. Wang, W. J. Lai, H. J. Chong, W. C. Law, and K. T. Yong. (2016). The non-aqueous synthesis of shape controllable Cu2−xS plasmonic nanostructures in a continuous-flow millifluidic chip for the generation of photo-induced heating. Nanoscale, 8(12), 6609-6622.
- Jing Zhu, Tianxun Gong, Atcha Kopwitthaya, Rui Hu, Wing-Cheung Law, Indrajit Roy, Huijie Huang, Ken-Tye Yong. (2013). Synthesis of PEGylated gold nanorods (Au NRs) as absorption nanoprobes for near-infrared optical imaging. RSC Advances, early view.
- Peiyi Song, Danny Jian Hang Tng, Rui Hu, Guimiao Lin, Ellis Meng, Ken‐Tye Yong. (2013). An Electrochemically Actuated MEMS Device for Individualized Drug Delivery: an In Vitro Study. Advanced Healthcare Materials, Early view(DOI: 10.1002/ad).