|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Khoo Khoong Ming
Adjunct Associate Professor
|I did my PhD at the University of Waterloo from 2000-2003, Center for Applied Cryptographic Research (CACR) under the supervision of Prof. Guang Gong and Prof. Douglas Stinson. |
Since then, I have been working at DSO National Laboratories in Singapore. Currently, I am a principal member of technical staff at DSO National Laboratories and an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences at NTU.
|My interest is on applications of Mathematics to Cryptography. My current focus is on Symmetric Cryptography, specifically: Cryptographic Boolean Functions, Stream Ciphers and Block Ciphers.|
- Physical Analysis & Cryptographic Engineering (PACE)
- Project HYPERVENOM - Design and Analysis of Authenticated Encryption Ciphers
- Project HYPERVENOM - Homomorphic Encryption and Blom-Like Key Pre-Distribution Scheme
- Axel Poschmann, Amir Moradi, Khoongming Khoo, Chu-Wee Lim, Huaxiong Wang and San Ling. (2011). Side-Channel Resistant Crypto for less than 2,300 GE. Journal of Cryptology, 34(2), 322-345.
- Khoongming Khoo, Guanhan Chew, Guang Gong and Hian-Kiat Lee. (2009). Time-Memory-Data Trade-Off Attack on Stream Ciphers based on Maiorana-McFarland Functions. IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics Communications and Computer Sciences, E92-A(1), 11-21.
- K. Khoo, C.W. Lim, G. Gong. (2008). Highly Nonlinear Balanced Sboxes with Improved Bound on Unrestricted and Generalized Nonlinearity. Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing, 19(4), 323-338.
- C. Carlet, K. Khoo, C.W. Lim, C.W. Loe. (2008). On an Improved Correlation Analysis of Stream Ciphers Using Muti-Output Boolean Functions and the Related Generalized Notion of Nonlinearity. Advances in Mathematics of Communications, 2(2), 201-221.
- K. Khoo, G. Gong. (2007). New Constructions for Balanced Boolean Functions with Very High Nonlinearity. IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics Communications and Computer Sciences, E90-A(1), 29-35.
« Back to Category Write-up