|Academic Profile |
| || |
Mr Tan Kheng Leong
Lecturer, School of Computer Science and Engineering
|Prior to joining NTU, Kheng Leong had worked in the IT industry for more than 12 years. He spent most part of his career with Hewlett Packard Singapore - engaged in various work segments, taking mostly the lead role of solution architect and occasionally as project manager. As a solution architect, he was involved in designing and providing solutions in the area of enterprise mobility, device security and management, implementing robust and scalable enterprise mobility distributed systems for sale/field force automation.|
After leaving HP, he joined a start-up whose business focuses on the area of Reverse Logistics - providing a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to facilitate the collaboration and interaction of different service providers. As the Vice-President of Technology, he oversaw the design and implementation of the SaaS platform and subsequently the deployment of the product to the Cloud infrastructure.
Currently, his main research interest is in the area of Software/Application Security, focusing on mobile/smart phones security. He is certified as a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional).
|- Software Engineering Methodologies|
- Mobile Devices Security
- Software/Application Security
- Query-Answer-Share-Store (QUASS) [a Dynamic Knowledge Sharing system]
- Kheng Leong Tan, Wooi Boon Goh. (2019). 2019 IEEE Educon Global Engineering Education: Designing A Multi‐disciplinary Group Project For Computer Science And Engineering Students. 2019 IEEE Educon Global Engineering Education (pp. 8)Dubai: IEEE Educon Global Engineering Education.
- Kheng Leong Tan, Kevin Anthony Jones. (2019). 2019 IEEE Educon Global Engineering Education: Work in Progress: QUASS —A Dynamic Knowledge Sharing System. 2019 IEEE Educon Global Engineering Education (pp. 4)Dubai: IEEE Educon Global Engineering Education.
- Kheng Leong Tan. (2018). Object Oriented Design And Programming. Pearson.
« Back to Category Write-up