|Justin Song is a National Research Foundation fellow, and joined the faculty at Nanyang Technological University as a Nanyang assistant professor in 2016; in 2019 he was appointed Provost's chair in physics. Previously, he was a Burke fellow and Sherman Fairchild scholar of physics at Caltech. |
Justin Song received his BSc and ARCS in physics from Imperial College London (2007), an AM from Harvard (2011), and a PhD from Harvard (2014). He is the recipient of a number of awards including the Young Scientist Award (2017), a National Research Foundation Fellowship (2016), and Sherman Fairchild Prize/Burke Fellowship (2014).
- MS Rudner*, JCW Song*. (2019). Self-induced Berry flux and spontaneous non-equilibrium magnetism. Nature Physics, .
- L Cheng, XB Wang, J Chai, W Yang, M Yang, M Chen, Y Wu, X Chen, D Chi, JKE Goh, J-X Zhu, H Sun, S Wang, JCW Song*, M Battiato*, H Yang*, EEM Chia*. (2019). Far out-of-equilibrium spin populations trigger giant spin injection into atomically thin MoS2. Nature Physics, 15, 347-351.
- LK Shi, JCW Song*. (2019). Symmetry, spin-texture, and tunable quantum geometry in a WTe2 monolayer. Physical Review B (Condensed Matter and Materials Physics), 99, 035403.
- JCW Song*, NM Gabor*. (2018). Electron quantum metamaterials in van der Waals heterostructures. Nature Nanotechnology, 13, 986-993.
- LK Shi, JCW Song*. (2018). Plasmon geometric phase and plasmon Hall shift. Physical Review X, 8, 021020.