|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Pan Juin Yang Jonathan
Adjunct Associate Professor
|Jonathan Pan is currently Associate Professor (Adjunct) with Nanyang Technological University at the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information. He has extensive industry and academic experience in the areas of Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence. He has supervised a number of research projects and undertaken numerous research projects in the intersection of Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence.|
|Jonathan's research interest is in Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence. He has also deep interest in Complexity Science specifically with Agent Based Modelling.|
- Jonathan Pan. (2017). Image Encryption Classification : A Deep Learning Approach. International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics, 9(4), 381-395.
- Jonathan Pan. (2016). Data Farming for Cyber Security Analytics: An Agent Based Modeling Approach. International Journal of Information Privacy, Security and Integrity, 2(3), 197-214.
- Jonathan Pan. (2015). Data Leakage Triage: Quantitative Measure of Effectiveness of Containment Plan. International Journal of Information and Computer Security, 7(2/3/4), 240-253.
- Jonathan Pan, C. C. Fung. (2012). Agent Based Model to Simulate Coordinated Response to Malware Outbreak Within An Organization. International Journal of Information and Computer Security, 5(2), 115-131.
- Jonathan Pan, C. C. Fung. (2008, November). Artificial Intelligence in Malware – Cop or Culprit?. Paper presented at The Ninth Postgraduate Electrical Engineering & Computing Symposium PEECS 2008, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia.
« Back to Category Write-up