|I joined the School of Materials Science and Engineering, NTU as an Assistant Professor on March 27, 2006.
Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering, January 2005, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
B. S., Materials Science and Engineering, July 1999, Nanjing University, China
National Outstanding Oversea Student Award (with US$5,000 prize), 2004, The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China
Materials Research Society Graduate Student Award, Fall 2003, MRS awards committee
Total citations ~1090 according to ISI, web of science.
- You, L., Liang, E., Guo, R., Wu, D., Yao, K., Chen, L. and Wang, J. (2010). Polarization switching in quasiplanar BiFeO3 capacitors. Applied Physics Letters, 97(6), 062910.
- Wang, JL; Trolier-McKinstry, S. (2006). Oxygen vacancy motion in Er-doped barium strontium titanate thin films. Applied Physics Letters, 89, Art. No. 172906.
- Bai, FM; Wang, JL; Wuttig, M; Li, JF; Wang, NG; Pyatakov, AP; Zvezdin, AK; Cross, LE; Viehland, D. (2005). Destruction of spin cycloid in (111)(c)-oriented BiFeO3 thin films by epitiaxial constraint: Enhanced polarization and release of latent magnetization. Applied Physics Letters, 86, Art. No. 032511.
- Wang, J; Zheng, H; Ma, Z; Prasertchoung, S; Wuttig, M; Droopad, R; Yu, J; Eisenbeiser, K; Ramesh, R. (2004). Epitaxial BiFeO3 thin films on Si. Applied Physics Letters, 85, 2574-2576.
- Zheng, H; Wang, J; Lofland, SE; Ma, Z; Mohaddes-Ardabili, L; Zhao, T; Salamanca-Riba, L; Shinde, SR; Ogale, SB; Bai, F; Viehland, D; Jia, Y; Schlom, DG; Wuttig, M; Roytburd, A; Ramesh, R. (2004). Multiferroic BaTiO3-CoFe2O4 nanostructures. Science, 303, 661-663.