|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Hung Dinh Nguyen
Assistant Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|Hung D. Nguyen received his Ph.D. degree in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 2017. He joined Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, as an assistant professor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in 2018. He is a Siebel Scholar class of 2017 on Energy Science. He worked on a number of joint projects supported by NSF and DOE and in collaboration with ISO New England, LANL, and PNNL.|
|Complex systems, nonlinear dynamics and stability; power system operation, control, and optimization; Dynamic Security Assessment/Energy Management System; and smart grids.|
- Blockchain-based Decentralized Peer-to-peer Energy Trading
- Enhancing the Resilience of Interdependent Critical Infrastructures
- Quantification of Prediction Intervals for Renewable Energy Sources and Scalable Algorithms for Distributed Energy Trading under Uncertainties
- Stochastic Optimization and Functional Learning Algorithm for Optimal Energy Storage Sizing
- Hung Dinh Nguyen ; Krishnamurthy Dvijotham ;Suhyoun Yu; Konstantin Turitsyn. (2018). A Framework for Robust Long-Term Voltage Stability of Distribution Systems. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, , 1-1.
- Hung Dinh Nguyen ; Krishnamurthy Dvijotham ; Konstantin Turitsyn. (2018). Constructing Convex Inner Approximations of Steady-State Security Regions. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, , 1-1.
- Nguyen HD; Vu TL ; Turitsyn K; Slotine JJ. (2018). Contraction and Robustness of Continuous Time Primal-Dual Dynamics. IEEE Control Systems Letters, 2(4), 0.
- K Dvijotham, H Nguyen, K Turitsyn. (2017). Solvability regions of affinely parameterized quadratic equations. IEEE Control Systems Letters, 2(1), 25 - 30.
« Back to Category Write-up