|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Ho Shen Yong
Associate Dean (Academic), College of Science
Principal Lecturer, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
|Physics Education, Quantum Physics|
- Energy Efficient Transport and Station/Area-Keeping Solutions
- Marine Science R&D Programme (MSRPD) Overseas Programme Award
- Provost’s Chair in Physics (Ho Shen Yong)
- Study on Ways to Enhance Teaching and Learning in NTU
- YouVote!: Enhancing Real-Time Response Activities To PromoteGenerative Learning
- SY Ho, SK Foong, CH Lim, CC Lim, K Lin, L Kuppan. (2009). Projectile motion on an inclined misty surface: I. Capturing and analysing the trajectory. Physics Education, 44(3), 253.
- G Rosensteel, DJ Rowe, SY Ho. (2008). Equations of motion for a spectrum-generating algebra: Lipkin–Meshkov–Glick model. Journal of Physics A-Mathematical and Theoretical, 41(2), 025208.
- SY Ho, G Rosensteel, DJ Rowe. (2007). Equations-of-motion approach to quantum mechanics: Application to a model phase transition. Physical Review Letters, 98(8), 080401.
« Back to Category Write-up