|Holden Li graduated in NUS with a Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) in 1997. In 2000 Holden enrolled in Stanford University for his graduate studies under Professor Thomas Kenny. During his PhD studies, Holden was actively involved in MEMS process development in finding suitable packaging solutions to MEMS and BioMEMS devices. Besides, he worked closely with several industrial partners who benefited from the on-going research activities in Kenny’s group at that time. He was awarded his MSc and PhD in Mechanical Engineering in 2001 and 2005 respectively.|
Back in Singapore in September 2005, Holden started to lead a research team in MEMS sensors research effort in the area of MEMS R&D and reliability study. He is currently holding a concurrent appointment of MEMS Capability Manager in Temasek Laboratories at NTU. Beyond this, Holden’s passion for research and development in microelectronics and BioMEMS, coupled with his strong academic interest in the area of micro and nanotechnology propelled him to seek for funding opportunity in these areas. He is currently working closely with several senior faculties in the area of microelectronics and MEMS research both in NTU and Temasek Laboratories at NTU.
- Petchakup C, Tay HM, Li KHH, Hou HW. (2019). Integrated inertial-impedance cytometry for rapid label-free leukocyte isolation and profiling of neutrophil extracellular traps (NETs). Lab on a Chip, .
- Liu, H., Zhang, L., Li, K.H.H., Tan, O.K. (2019). Microhotplates for Metal Oxide Semiconductor Gas Sensor Applications—Towards the CMOS-MEMS Monolithic Approach. Micromachines, 9, 557.
- Petchakup C, Tay HM, Li KHH and Hou HW. (2018, November). Multi-staged Inertial and Impedance Cytometer for Direct Label-free Leukocyte Sorting and Profiling from Whole Blood. Paper presented at 22nd International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (MicroTAS 2018), Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- Yisi Liu, Zirui Lan, Han Hua Glenn Khoo, King Ho Holden Li, Olga Sourina, Wolfgang Mueller-Wittig. (2018). Proc. of 2018 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW): EEG-based Evaluation of Mental Fatigue Using Machine Learning Algorithms. 2018 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW) (pp. 276-279)IEEE.
- Petchakup C, Tay HM, Yeap WH, Dalan R, Wong SC, Li KHH, Hou HW. (2018). Label-free leukocyte sorting and impedance-based profiling for diabetes testing. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 118, 195-203.