|Grzegorz Lisak obtained his M.Sc. (Chem. Eng.) in physical chemistry in 2007 from Poznań University of Technology, Poland. He obtained his Dr. (Tech.) in analytical environmental electrochemistry in 2012 from Åbo Akademi, Finland. In 2013 he was a visiting research fellow at the Intelligent Polymer Research Institute, University of Wollongong, Australia.|
In 2014/2015 he was a research fellow at the Department of Biomedical Sciences, Biofilms- Research Center for Biointerfaces, Malmö University, Sweden. Between 2006 and 2016 he has been on several short-term research visits, namely at AGH-University of Science and Technology, Poland, University of Otago, New Zealand and Osaka University, Japan.
Also during this time, he has been involved in several industrial projects for Thermo Fisher Scientific and Ekokem Oy, Finland. Dr. Lisak is an active member of International Society of Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Society. Currently he acts as Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University at School of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Andrei Veksha, Apostolos Giannis, GuoanYuan, Jiahui Tng, Wei Ping Chan, Victor W.-C.Chang, Grzegorz Lisak, Teik-Thye Lim. (2019). Distribution and modeling of tar compounds produced during downdraft gasification of municipal solid waste. Renewable Energy, 136, 1294-1303.
- Xiaomin Dou, Andrei Veksha, Wei Ping Chan, Wen-Da Oh, Yen Nan Liang, Florence Teoh, Dara Khairunnisa Binte Mohamed, Apostolos Giannis, Grzegorz Lisak, Teik-Thye Lim. (2019). Poisoning effects of H2S and HCl on the naphthalene steam reforming and water-gas shift activities of Ni and Fe catalysts. Fuel, 241, 1008-1018.
- Ke Yin, Wei-Ping Chan, Xiaomin Dou, Grzegorz Lisak, Victor Wei-Chung Chang. (2019). Vertical distribution of heavy metals in seawater column during IBA construction in land reclamation – Re-exploration of a large-scale field trial experiment. Science of the total environment, 654, 356-364.
- Wei Ping Chan, Andrei Veksha, Junxi Lei, Wen-Da Oh, Xiaomin Dou, Apostolos Giannis, Grzegorz Lisak, Teik-Thye Lim. (2019). A hot syngas purification system integrated with downdraft gasification of municipal solid waste. Applied Energy, 237, 227-240.
- Wei Ping Chan, Andrei Veksha, Junxi Lei, Wen-Da Oh, Xiaomin Dou, Apostolos Giannis, Grzegorz Lisak, Teik-Thye Lim. (2019). A novel real-time monitoring and control system for waste-to-energy gasification process employing differential temperature profiling of a downdraft gasifier. Journal of Environmental Management, 234, 65-74.