|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Hong Fuhai
Assistant Professor, School of Social Sciences
Phone: +65 67904496
Office: HSS 04 63
|HONG Fuhai received his bachelor and master degrees in economics from Renmin University of China. He then obtained his PhD in economics from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2011. Before joining NTU, he was an associate professor at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics.|
Personal Website: fhhong.weebly.com
|Environmental and Public Economics, Behavioral and Experimental Economics|
- Multi-dimensional group identity and other regarding preferences: An experimental investigation
- Fuhai Hong, Wei Huang, Xiaojian Zhao. (2019). Sunk Cost as a Self-Management Device. Management Science, 65(5), 2216-2230.
- Fuhai Hong, Tanjim Hossain, John List, Migiwa Tanaka. (2018). Testing the Theory of Multitasking: Evidence from A Natural Field Experiment in Chinese Factories. International Economic Review, 59(2), 511-536.
- Fuhai Hong, Wooyoung Lim, Xiaojian Zhao. (2017). The Emergence of Compositional Grammars in Artificial Codes. Games and Economic Behavior, 102, 255-268.
- Fuhai Hong, Larry Karp. (2014). International Environmental Agreements with Endogenous or Exogenous Risk. Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 1(3), 365-394.
- Fuhai Hong, Larry Karp. (2012). International Environmental Agreements with mixed strategies and investment. Journal of Public Economics, 96(9-10), 685-697.
« Back to Category Write-up