|Dr. Duan, Fei joined in Division of Thermal and Fluids Engineering in School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technological University as an assistant professor on July 11, 2008. Before that, he is a postdoctoral fellow at Thermodynamics and Kinetics Lab of Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering in University of Toronto, Canada after he finished his Ph.D. degree there. He finished his B. Sc. & Eng. on Chemical Engineering and M. Sc. & Eng. on Materials Science and Engineering. The focus of Dr. Duan’s doctoral and postdoctoral studies was on thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid mechanics. During his doctoral study, he visited Institute of Fluid Mechanics at Friedrich-Alexander-University, Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.|
- Chenzhen Ji, Zhen Qin, Zhenghua Low, Swapnil Dubey, Fook Hoong Choo, Fei Duan*. (2018). Experimental investigation on the effect of fin length allocation for the PCM melting enhancement. 16th International Heat Transfer Conference.
- Chenzhen JI, Zhen Qin, Swapnil Dubey, Fook Hoong Choo, Fei Duan*. (2018). Simulation on PCM melting enhancement with fin length allocations in a rectangular enclosure induced by natural convection. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, .
- C. Ji, Z. Qin, Z. Low, S. Dubey, F.H. Choo, F. Duan. (2018). Non-uniform heat transfer suppression to enhance PCM melting by angled fins. Applied Thermal Engineering, 129, 269-279.
- Z. Qin, C. Ji, Z. Low, S. Dubey, F.H. Choo, H. Deng, F. Duan. (2017). Effect of fin location on the latent heat storage: a numerical study. Energy Procedia, 143, 320-326.
- C. Ji, Z. Qin, S. Dubey, F.H. Choo, F. Duan. (2017). Three-dimensional Transient Numerical Study on Latent Heat Thermal Storage for Waste Heat Recovery from a Low Temperature Gas Flow. Applied Energy, 205, 1-12.