|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Mao Kezhi
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|Dr. Mao obtained his BEng, MEng and PhD from Jinan University, Northeastern University, and University of Sheffield in 1989, 1992 and 1998 respectively. Since obatining his PhD, he has been working at School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, where he is an Associate Professor. Dr. Mao has over 20 years of experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data/text analytics, natural language processing, and information fusion. He has published about 100 scientific papers in the field, and has successfully developed and delivered several intelligent systems and tools to government agencies and industries. Besides research and development work, Dr. Mao has been conducting consultancy work and training courses in the field.|
|Machine Learning, Deep Learning for Big Data, Information Fusion, Image/Video Analytics and Scene Understanding, Knowledge Extraction and Discovery|
- Dongzhe Wang and Kezhi Mao. (2019). Learning Semantic Text Features for Web Text Aided Image Classification. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, Vol.21(No. 12), pp2985-2996.
- Pengfei Li, Kezhi Mao, Xuefeng Yang, and Qi Li. (2019, November). Improving Relation Extraction with Knowledge-attention. Paper presented at EMNLP-IJCNLP 2019, Hong Kong, China.
- Rui Zhao, and Kezhi Mao. (2018). Fuzzy Bag-of-Words Model for Document Representation. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 26(2), 794-804.
- Rui Zhao, Dongzhe Wang, Ruqiang Yan, Kezhi Mao, Fei Shen, Jinjiang Wang. (2018). Machine Health Monitoring Using Local Feature-based Gated Recurrent Unit Networks. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 65(2), 1539-1548.
- Rui Zhao and Kezhi Mao. (2017). Cyberbullying Detection based on Semantic-Enhanced Marginalized Denoising Auto-Encoder. IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, 8(3), pp328-339.
« Back to Category Write-up