|Keck-Voon Ling's areas of experties include control and optimisation, Online Laboratorties and Embedded Systems. His current research interests include model predictive control, receding horizon estimation, and their embedded and high speed implementations.
Model Predictive Control
KV Ling, JM Maciejowski and BF Wu, Embedded Model Predictive Control (MPC) using a FPGA, 17th IFAC World Congress, Seoul, Korea, 6-11 July 2008.
A. Richards, KV Ling, JM Maciejowski, Robust Multiplexed Model Predictive Control, European Control Conference, July 2007, pp.441-446
KV Ling, JM Maciejowski and BF Wu, Multiplexed Model Predictive Control, CUED Report, CUED/F-INFENG/TR.561, July 2006.
KV Ling, JM Maciejowski and BF Wu, Multiplexed Model Predictive Control, 16th IFAC World Congress, Prague, July 2005.
KV Ling and KW Lim, Receding Horizon Recursive State Estimation, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol.44, No.9, pp.1750-1753, 1999.
KS Low, KY Chiun and KV Ling, ?Evaluating Generalised Predictive Control for a Brushless DC Drive?, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 1191-1198, November 1998.
KV Ling and KW Lim. A State Space GPC with Extension to Multi-Rate Control. Automatica, Vol.32, No.7, pp.1067-1071, 1996.
KV Ling and AL Dexter, ?Expert Control of Air-Conditioning Plant?, Automatica, Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 761-773, May 1994.
Habib Mir M. Hosseini, Keck Voon Ling and Bing Duan, Learning Object Model for Online Laboratories, in: Handbook of Research on Instructional Systems and Technology, Volume II (Terry T. Kidd and holim Song, eds), Information Science Reference, Hershey, New York (2008), pp.768-784.
Bing DUAN, Habib Mir HOSSENIN, Keck Voon LING and Robert Keng Leng GAY, An Architecture for Online Laboratory E-Learning System, Journal of Distance Education Technologies, 4(2), 87-101, April-June, 2006.
Bing DUAN, Keck Voon LING, Habib Mir M. HOSSEINI and Robert Kheng Leng GAY, An e-Learning Model for Lab-based Courses, International Journal of Engineering Education, Vol.21, No.6, pp.1068-1075, 2005
KV Ling, Y Lai and K Chew, An online Internet laboratory for control experiments, in: Advances in Control Education 2000 (L Vlacic and M Brisk, eds), Pergamon, Great Britain (2001), pp.173-176.
- KV Ling, WK Ho, BF Wu, Andreas Lo and H Yan. (2010). Multiplexed MPC for Multi-Zone Thermal Processing in Semiconductor Manufacturing. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 18(6), 1371-1380.
- Ling KV, SP Yue and JM Maciejowski. (2006). An FPGA Implementation of Model Predictive Control. American Control Conference (pp. 1930-1935).
- Bing DUAN, Keck Voon LING, Habib Mir M. HOSSEINI and Robert Kheng Leng GAY. (2005). An online laboratory framework for control engineering courses. International Journal of Engineering Education, 21(6), 1068-1075.
- Luo, W., Chu, Y.-C., & Ling, K.-V. (2005). Inverse Optimal Adaptive Control for Attitude Tracking of Spacecraft. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 50(11), 1639-1654.
- K. V. Ling and K. W. Lim. (1999). Receding Horizon Recursive State Estimation. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 44(9), 1750-1753.