|Domenico CAMPOLO is currently Associate Professor at the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. |
He received his Laurea Degree from the University of Pisa in 1998 and the Diploma Degree in Engineering from Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna in 1999. In 2002, he earned his PhD in Micro-Engineering from Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, while working at MiTech Lab (currently, the CRIM Lab).
During the Fall 1998 he was working at the EECS Dept. of ZheJiang University, HangZhou, P.R. China as a visiting graduate student. In the period 2000-2003, he was at UC-Berkeley (USA) as a Visiting Scholar and, after 2002, as a post-doc working on the MFI (Micromechanical Flying Insect) project.
For updated info, pls refer to https://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/d.campolo/
- A. Cherpin, S. Kager, A. Budhota, S. Contu, D. Vishwanath, C. WK Kua, C. Y. Ng, L. HL Yam, L. Xiang, A. Hussain, K. S. G. Chua, D. Campolo. (2019). A preliminary study on the relationship between proprioceptive deficits and motor functions in chronic stroke patients. ICORR.
- S. Kager, A. Hussain, A. Cherpin, A. Melendez-Calderon, A. Takagi, S. Endo, E. Burdet, S. Hirche, M. H. Ang Jr., D. Campolo. (2019). The effect of skill level matching in dyadic interaction on learning of a tracing task. ICORR.
- Asif Hussain, Aamani Budhota, Sara Contu,Simone Kager, Deshmukh Arun Vishwanath, , Christopher Wee Kuah, Lester H. L. Yam, Karen Sui Geok Chua, Lorenzo Masia, Domenico Campolo. (2017). Quantitative Assessment of Motor Functions Post-Stroke: Responsiveness of Upper-Extremity Robotic Measures and Its Task Dependence. International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics.
- Phan GH, Hansen, C.,Tommasino P.,Hussain A., Campolo D.,. (2016). Instrumentation of a hand-held power tool for capturing dynamic interaction during finishing tasks. International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob) (pp. 906-911)Singapore: IEEE.
- Hussain A, Budhota A, Hughes C, Dailey WD, Vishwanath DA, Kuah CW, Yam LH, Loh YJ, Xiang L, Chua KS, Burdet E and Campolo D. (2016). Self-paced reaching after stroke: A quantitative assessment of longitudinal and directional sensitivity using the H-man planar robot for upper limb neurorehabilitation. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10(477), doi: 10.3389/fnins.2016.00477.