|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Chuang Christina
Lecturer, School of Humanities
Phone: +65 65923205
Office: HSS 03 90 (PHILO)
|Christina received her Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of California, Irvine, in June 2012. Her main research interests are the history of ethics, moral psychology and classical Indian Philosophy. She is currently working on developing a more holistic account of the nature of moral judgment that incorporates philosophy, psychology and linguistics. She is also a certified yoga teacher and a dedicated Ashtanga yoga practitioner. She hopes that her passion for yoga and philosophy will merge in the near future.|
|Ethics, History of Ethics, Moral Psychology, Indian Philosophy|
- Christina Chuang.(2017). Goal-Oriented Pride and Magnanimity. The Moral Psychology of PrideRowman & Littlefield.
- Christina Chuang. (2017). Ration Devotion and Human Perfection. Synthese, , DOI 10.1007/s11229-017-1323-1.
- Christina Chuang. (2016). Perfecting the Self: From the Moral Sense to Conscience. Sophia, , DOI 10.1007/s11841-016-0556-7.
- Christina Chuang. (2015). Recent Works on Hutcheson. Journal of Scottish Philosophy, 13(2).
- Christina Chuang. (2015). Francis Hutcheson: Selected Philosophical Writings [Review of the book Francis Hutcheson: Selected Philosophical Writings] Journal of Scottish Philosophy.
« Back to Category Write-up