|Te Bao is an assistant professor of economics at the Division of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He obtained his Ph.D in Economics in 2012 from CeNDEF, University of Amsterdam. His research interest includes experimental economics, bounded rationality, behavioral finance and real estate economics. His works are published in Economic Journal, European Economic Review, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Real Estate Economics and Research in Experimental Economics.|
- Bao, T., Yu, X. (2019). Social Norm and Giving with Indivisibility of Money: An Experiment of Selfish, Equality and Generosity. Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, 175(2), 272-290.
- Bao T, Hennequin M, Hommes CH, Massaro D. (2019). Coordination on bubbles in large-group asset pricing experiments. Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, , forthcoming.
- Yin X, Li J, Bao T. (2019). Does Overconfidence Promote Cooperation? Theory and Experimental Evidence. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 79, 119-133.
- Anufriev M, Bao T, Sutan A, Tuinstra J. (2019). Fee structure and mutual fund choice: An experiment. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 158, 449-474.
- Bao, T., Dai, Y., Yu, X. (2018). Memory and Discounting: Theory and Evidence. Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 88, 21-30.