|Te Bao is an assistant professor of economics at the Division of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He obtained his Ph.D in Economics in 2012 from CeNDEF, University of Amsterdam. His research interest includes experimental economics, bounded rationality, behavioral finance and real estate economics. His works are published in Economic Journal, European Economic Review, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Real Estate Economics and Research in Experimental Economics.|
- Bao T, Halim E, Noussair CN, Riyanto YE. (2020). Managerial Incentives and Stock Price Dynamics: An Experimental Approach. Experimental Economics, , forthcoming.
- Zeng, Q., Yu, X., Bao, T. (2020). Memory Utility, Food Consumption Behavior and Obesity. China Economic Review, 62, 101345.
- Bao T, Hennequin M, Hommes CH, Massaro D. (2020). Coordination on bubbles in large-group asset pricing experiments. Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 110, 103702.
- Zhu J, Bao T, and Chia W. (2019). Evolutionary selection of forecasting and quantity decision rules in experimental asset markets. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, , forthcoming.
- Bao, T., Zong, J. (2019). The Impact of Interest Rate Policy Announcement on Asset Bubbles in Experimental Markets. Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 107, 103735.