|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Tan Seet Koh
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: +65 67905656
Office: S3 B1C 109
|Prof Tan is a Chartered Accountant of Singapore and a Certified Information Systems Auditor (ISACA). Prior to joining NTU, Prof Tan held the positions of the covering head of the Computer Audit Division at the Auditor-General's Office and Assistant Vice President at a local bank. |
Prof Tan received the Nanyang Award for Excellence in Teaching in 2007 and the Teacher of the Year (Accountancy) Award in 2007 and 2017. He received the Teaching Excellence Award (Accounting) in 2006 and 2011 and the Research Excellence Award (Accounting) in 2010 and 2012. He is appointed as a member of the NTU Senate (AY2014-AY2016) and the NTU Teaching Council (since 2012).
BAcc (First Class Honours), Nanyang Technological University
MSc (Computer & Information Sciences), National University of Singapore
PhD, Nanyang Technological University
CA, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
CISA, Information Systems Audit and Control Association, USA
(Achieved the second highest score worldwide for the CISA Exam)
|Investors and auditors judgment and decision making|
- Experimental Studies on Factors Moderating the Effects of Disclosure Corrections / Varied Online Disclosure Practices
- Khim Kelly, Bernardine Low, Tan Hun Tong and Tan Seet Koh. (2012). Investors' Reliance on Analysts' Stock Recommendations and Mitigating Mechanisms for Potential Reliance. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29(3), 991-1012.
- Tan Seet Koh and Lisa Koonce. (2011). Investors' Reactions to Retractions and Corrections of Management Earnings Forecasts. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 36 (6), 382-397.
- Tan Hun Tong and Tan Seet Koh. (2009). Investors' Reactions to Management Disclosure Corrections: Does Presentation Format Matter?. Contemporary Accounting Research, 26(2), 605-626.
- Tan Seet Koh and Tan Hun Tong. (2008). Effects of Exposure to Subsequently Invalidated Evidence on Judgments of Audit Workpaper Preparers and Reviewers. Contemporary Accounting Research, 25(3), 921-946.
« Back to Category Write-up