|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Deepu Rajan
Associate Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
Phone: +65 67904933
Office: N4 02C 78
|Deepu Rajan received the BE degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi, the MS degree in Electrical Engineering from Clemson University and the PhD degree from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. From April 1992 until May 2002, he was a lecturer in the Department of Electronics at Cochin University of Science and Technology, India. Since June 2002, he has been Assistant Professor in the School of Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His research interests include image and video processing, computer vision and multimedia signal processing.|
|Image and video processing, computer vision, multimedia signal processing.|
- Attentional Mechanism for Video Retargetting
- Differential saliency algorithms for facial skin visual appearance assessment
- Eyegaze estimation using deep appearance in natural environment
- Integrated Multisensory System for Autonomous Maritime Vessels
- PET-DEVICE++ (Push-pull Extraction Tool for Distributed Audio Visual Content Terminal)
- Video Analytics for Evaluation of Cataract Surgery by Trainee Surgeon (VET-CAT)
- unrestricted gift ……. in support of research activities
- H.R.Yi*, R.Deepu, L.T.Chia. (2006). A Motion-based Scene Tree for Compressed Video Content Management. Image and Vision Computing, 24(2), 131-142.
- D. Rajan, S. Chaudhuri*. (2003). Simultaneous estimation of super-resolved scene and depth map from low resolution defocused observations. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, .
- R.Deepu, S. Chaudhuri*, M. V. Joshi*. (2003). Multi-objective super resolution: concepts and examples. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 20(3), 49-61.
« Back to Category Write-up