|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Anwitaman Datta
Associate Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
|Anwitaman Datta obtained his Phd from EPFL Lausanne before moving to NTU Singapore in 2006. He leads the S-* and Algorithmic aspects of Networked Distributed Systems (SANDS) research group.|
|Anwitaman Datta is interested in large-scale networked distributed information systems and social collaboration networks, self-organization and algorithmic issues of these systems and networks and their scalability, resilience, security and performance.|
- A creative environment for Mobile Knowledge Workers
- ASCII – A Storage Centric Internet Infrastructure
- CrowdStore: A self-managing secure decentralized storage cloud with fine-grained access control
- Nimbus - A Secure & Reliable Decentralized Storage Platform
- Nimbus: A Secure and Reliable Decentralised Storage Platform
- Reliable and Secure Data Storage in Decentralised Social Networks
- Safeguarding Open Mobility Data
- StorEdge: Data store along a cloud-to-thing continuum with integrity and availability
- Understanding and Exploiting the Dynamics of Collaboration Ecosystems
- eCODE: Erasure Codes for Datacenter Environments
- pCloud: Privacy in data value chains using peer-to-peer primitives
- F. Oggier, A. Datta. (2013). Coding Techniques for Repairability in Networked Distributed Storage Systems. Now Publishers.
- L. Pamies-Juarez, A. Datta and F. Oggier. (2013). RapidRAID: Pipelined Erasure Codes for Fast Data Archival in Distributed Storage Systems. The 32nd IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2013).
- L. Pamies-Juarez, A. Datta, F. Oggier. (2013). In-Network Redundancy Generation for Opportunistic Speedup of Backup. Future Generation Computer Systems, 29, 1353-1362.
- Liu Xin, Gilles Tredan, Anwitaman Datta. (2013). A generic trust framework for large-scale open systems using machine learning. Computational Intelligence, .
- Chenliang Li, Aixin Sun, Anwitaman Datta. (2012). TSDW: Two-Stage Word Sense Disambiguation Using Wikipedia. American Society for Information Science and Technology. Journal, .
« Back to Category Write-up