|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Tan Kai Guan, Clement
Associate Professor (Practice), College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
|Assoc Prof Tan has been with the Nanyang Business School since 1989. He taught Taxation course in the initial years and is currently teaching the Accounting course. Prof Tan conducts tax seminars for directors of company, management executives, financial controllers, accountants, auditors and HR personnel. Since 1995, Prof Tan has been teaching the pre-admission course (tax module) to graduate accountants applying for a CPA membership with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore.|
|His current research interest is in the area of Taxation.|
- JIAN Ming and TAN Kai Guan, Clement. (2015). Investment Properties - FV Measures and their impacts on Stock Price. Journal of ISCA (Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants), 2015(July), 52-54.
- Clement Tan Kai Guan and Khoo Teng Aun. (2015). Foreign-Sourced Income Tax Exemption and Pooling System - Which Works Better. Journal of ISCA (Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants), (February), 56 to 59.
- Jian Ming and Tan Kai Guan Clement. (2014). Investment Property: Reporting Practices in Singapore. Journal of ISCA (Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants), November, 44-46.
- Khoo Teng Aun and Clement Tan Kai Guan. (2014). Corporatisation or Sole Proprietorship? Business Vehicles for New Businesses. CPA Singapore, (March 2014), 54-56.
- Clement Tan Kai Guan and Ng Eng Juan. (2012). Group Relief, Carry-Back Relief and Carry-Forward Relief: An Integrated Perspective. CPA Singapore, (August 2012), 42-45.
« Back to Category Write-up