|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Li Lin
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
|Dr. Li received the Bachelor degree in Polymer Engineering from Beijing Institute of Chemical Technology in 1982, the Master and PhD degrees in Polymer Science from Kyoto University in 1986 and 1989 respectively. During the period from 1989 to 1999, he worked as a R&D scientist, research fellow, and senior scientist at several industrial and academic laboratories in Japan and Canada. He did his postdoctoral research in the group of Professor Mitchell A Winnik in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Toronto, Canada.|
In August 1999, Dr. Li joined Nanyang Technological University as an Associate Professor.
Since 2002, Dr. Li has served as a Regional Editor for Journal of the Society of Rheology Japan.
His publications and citations are available at
|(i) rheological studies of gels and hydrogels, (ii) synthesis of nanoparticles for drug & gene delivery, (iii) 3D printing with hydrogels, (iv) 4D printing, (v) 3D food printing|
- 3D Food Printing for Elderly and Patients with Chewing Difficulties and/or Dysphagia
- Development of micro fuel cells by conductive polymer composites and micro injection molding technologies
- Development of miniaturized 3D-structured lead-free piezoelectric transducers via 3D additive manufacturing technology
- Development of novel hydrogel-based inks for 3D bioprinting of mechanically robust 3D scaffolds
- Novel Tough Hydrogels for Application to Eye-like Tunable-focus Lens
- H. Feng, L. Liang, Y. Liu, Z. Huang, L. Li*. (2019). Efficient Nano-regional Photocatalytic Heterostructure Design via Manipulation of Reaction Site Self-quenching Effect. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 243, 220.
« Back to Research Directory