|Jeffrey Hong is currently a lecturer at the School of Art, Design, & Media (ADM) at Nanyang Technological University. He is a tutor for Product Design Studio, Advanced Prototyping & Development, and Computer-Aided Design classes at ADM and is a certified Rhinoceros trainer. Trained in Architecture, Industrial Design, and Human Factors Engineering, he has been practising locally as a product designer for over 20 years on a variety of consumer product, industrial equipment, transportation, and defence projects. Besides consulting in the product design realm, he has also worked on a variety of 3D visualisation, print, interior & exhibition design projects. He has research interests in the realms of Design and Human Factors research and has done projects dealing with wearable technology, social media for communities, generative design, human perception, spatial cognition, and interaction within Virtual Environments.|
- Manfred Klöppel, Felix Römer, Michael Wittmann, Bijan Hatam, Thomas Herrmann, Lee Leng Sim, Jun Siang Douglas Lim, Yunfan Lu, Vladimir Medovy, Lukas Merkle, Wy Xin Richmond Ten, Aybike Ongel, Yan Jack Jeffrey Hong, Heong Wah Ng and Markus Lienkamp. (2018). Scube—Concept and Implementation of a Self-balancing, Autonomous Mobility Device for Personal Transport. World Electric Vehicle Journal, 9(4).
- N. Tian, V. T. Kanappan, Y. J. J. Hong, A. Fathima, O. N. N. Fernando, H. S. Soon, and A. Chattopadhyay. (2018). Proc. of the Asian Conference on Education (ACE2018): Manufactory: Promoting 3D Spatial Skills with Productive Failure and Educational Games. The Asian Conference on Education (ACE2018) (pp. 899 to 919)Nagoya, Aichi, Japan: The International Academic Forum.
- Mikko J Rissanen, Horathalge Iroshan, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Willy Toh, Jeffrey Hong, Samantha Vu, Natalie Pang, Schubert Foo. (2013). UbiRing My Bell (Video Showcase). CHI 2013: The ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 2865-2866)Paris, France: ACM.
- Yin-Leng Theng, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Chamika Deshan, Lynette Ying Qin Goh, Jeffrey Hong, Ajanta Sen, Ravi Poovaiah, Schubert Fou Shou Boon. (2013). CuePBox: An Integrated Physical and Virtual Pillbox for Patient Care. CHI 2013: The ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 433-438)Paris, France: ACM.
- . (2006). Music and Architecture.Cubes.