External Research Collaboration
NTU Authorship Guidelines
Acknowledgements in Research Communications
- Research Integrity Grant Conditions
Guidance Note on the Use of ‘TurnItIn’ Plagiarism Checker
Further Guidance on anti-plagiarism checks on Masters and PhD Theses
Guidance Note on Misrepresentation of credentials
Guidance Note on Image Manipulation
Guidelines on Predatory Journals and Conferences
- Joint Statement by A*STAR, NTU, NUS and SUTD on Research Integrity Relating to Scholarly Publications
Singapore Statement on Research Integrity
Montréal Statement on Research Integrity in Cross-Boundary Research Collaborations
Global Research Council Statement of Principles for Research Integrity (May 2013)
- Vancouver Protocol
- Statement of Originality
- Supervisor Declaration Statement
- Authorship Attribution Statement
- Steneck, N.H. (2007) "Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research". Retrieved from https://ori.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/rcrintro.pdf
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (2014) "For the Sound Development of Science: The Attitude of a Conscientious Scientist". Retrieved from https://www.jsps.go.jp/j-kousei/data/rinri_e.pdf
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. (2017) "Fostering Integrity in Research".
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s Core Pactices.
- ICMJE Recommendations
- Everyone needs a data-management plan. Nature 555, 286 (2018). doi: 10.1038/d41586-018-03065-z "They sound dull, but data-management plans are essential, and funders must explain why."
- Data management made simple. Nature 555, 403-405 (2018). doi: 10.1038/d41586-018-03071-1 "Keeping your research data freely available is crucial for open science - and your funding could depend on it."
- "Keeping science honest" by Josefin Sundin and Fredrik Jutfelt. Science, Vol 359, Issue 6383, pp. 1443. doi:10.1126/science.aat3473
- 'UK trials of airway transplants are in limbo' by Matt Warren. Science,
Vol 359, Issue 6383, pp. 1448-1450. doi:10.1126/science.359.6383.1448
- The Hague Ethical Guidelines