1. A*STAR will be launching the Therapeutic Development Review (TDR) Grant Call in April 2017. The call will be open from 1st April 2017 to 2nd May 2017.
2. The TDR, formerly known as Asset Review Process (ARP), hosted by the Biomedical Research Council (BMRC), aims to facilitate the identification of potential high-value drug discovery & development projects/assets in A*STAR and the wider research community in Singapore with a goal to build a sustainable pipeline of therapeutic projects that is aligned to Singapore's strategic interests, which will translate to more robust development and commercialization outcomes.
3. Funded project will receive:
- Potential funding of up to $250,000
- Feedback and guidance from local and global drug development experts
4. Interested researchers are encouraged to attend the upcoming drug development symposium – "Developing Therapeutic Successfully: Science and What Else?" hosted by A*STAR BMRC.
Registration is free and is on a first-come first-served basis. Details as follows:
Date: 10 April 2017
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: Breakthrough & Discovery Auditorium, Level 4, Matrix, Biopolis
Please click here to register.
Closing Date of Registration: 27 March 2017
5. The grant call will be closed on 24th April 2017 (Monday), 5.00pm. Interested applicants please complete the Project Proposal (template attached) and submit the softcopy in Microsoft Word to RSO through your respective School Administrator before 21 April 2017 (Friday).
RSO will consolidate and submit to A*STAR before deadline. Interested applicants are requested to check with their School Administrators regarding their Schools' internal deadlines for administrative checks.
6. Please note that all researchers who submit a proposal will be invited to give a presentation to the Local Review Panel, which comprises representative members from A*STAR, NUS, NTU, Duke-NUS and SMART.
7. Following documents can be found in Email Announcement:
1) TDR Information Sheet
2) Project Proposal template
For further enquiries, please contact respective school administrator or Yao Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org