A*STAR and P&G inaugural grant call on
Consumer Diagnostics is now opened.
This call is only open to Singapore Public Sector Research Performers, including A*STAR Research Institutes, Singapore local universities and Singapore local hospitals and medical centres.
Partnerships across institutions & disciplines (engineering, design, consumer sociology/psychology, business/marketing, etc.) are highly encouraged for a more holistic proposal.
All Principal Investigator (PI) and Co-Investigators (Co-Is)
must be from
Singapore Public Sector Research Performers, including A*STAR Research Institutes, Singapore local universities and Singapore public healthcare establishments.
- Partnerships across institutions & disciplines (engineering, design, consumer sociology/psychology, business/marketing, etc.) are highly encouraged for a more holistic proposal.
- P&G researchers may participate as collaborator, and no funding will be awarded to the P&G researchers.
- In signing the Grant Application, the Principal Investigator (PI) and all Co-Investigators (Co-Is) undertake, on any Grant Award not to send similar versions or part(s) of this proposal to other agencies for funding.
All Principal Investigator (PI) and Co-Investigators (Co-Is) must obtain endorsement from their own institutions before submission.
- Proposals that are submitted without full endorsements by the grant call closing date will be deemed as late submissions and will be automatically rejected.
- Each awarded research proposal is granted for up to S$300,000 (including direct and indirect costs) over 2 years.
RCAs will be established for the awarded projects, under P&G Master Research Collaboration Agreement (MRCA) with Singapore Public Sector Research Performers and the clauses of the MRCA shall apply to the awarded projects
- FIP is solely developed, solely owned; jointly developed, jointly owned.
- P&G will have the first option to commercialise the FIPs resulting from the awarded projects.
- Entities that have not acceded to this MRCA will be invited to accede to the MRCA.
- Regular 6-monthly project review meetings involving P&G/A*STAR and the project team will be done
- A closing panel review will be conducted for all awarded projects at the end of the projects.
Please download the complete set of forms for your Full-Proposal Submission:
- Proposal Details (word format)
- Annex A - Budget Details (excel format)
Please download the complete set of pdf documents for your information:
- Document A – Key Technology Areas
- Document B – Preparing Budget for Grant Application
Please note the following submission details and deadline. Only applications with the following two (2) submissions, received by the Grant Secretariat, by the respective timeline will be accepted:
One softcopy submission containing the following documents:
- Proposal Details (Both Word format (without signatures)
and PDF format (with signatures)).
- Annex A - Budget Details (excel format).
Note: All softcopy submissions must be scanned (complete signatures) in PDF format.
12 September 2014, 5pm |
One hardcopy submission
Note: All hardcopy proposals must be complete with signatures
Submissions should be made through your respective school administrators.
Further enquiries can be directed to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Peisi).