|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Li Mo
School of Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4604
- PhD Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 2010
- BE (CompSc & Tech) Tsinghua University 2004
|Mo Li is an assistant professor in Computer Science Division, School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University. He received his BS degree in Department of Computer Science and Technology from Tsinghua University, and the PhD degree in Department of Computer Science and Engineering from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.|
|Distributed Systems, Sensor Networks, Wireless and Mobile Computing, Pervasive Computing|
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2014-2017)
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2017-) [by Ministry of Education (MOE)]
- Academic Research Fund Tier 2 (2017-) [by MOE]
- Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory (2016-2019) [by Delta Electronics International (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Nanyang Technological University, National Research Foundation (NRF)]
- NRF - Cyber Security (2016-)
- NTU Internal Funding (2017-) [by Nanyang Technological University]
- NTU Internal Funding - Start Up Grant - College of Engineering (2016-) [by Nanyang Technological University]
- NTU Internal Funding - Start Up Grant - Nanyang Assistant Professorship (2011-2017)
- Cloud-Assisted Real-Time and Large-Scale Monitoring and Analysis for Water Quality
- Cyber security solutions for smart traffic control systems
- Data Driven Sensing and Analysis for Smart Transportation
- Developing Key Technologies for Smart Nations
- Developing Theories ans Systems for Wireless and Sensor Networks
- Fundamental Study on Improving RFID System Operational Efficiency
- Holistic Data Sensing and Orchestration in Crowdsourcing based Urban Informatics
- IoT System Reseach in Buidling Smart Nation
- Monitoring, Automation and Adaptive Control of Low Enexgy Buildings
- Resilient Cyber-Infrastructure for CPS
- Theoretical Study and Sustainable Design of Duty -Cycled Wireless Sensor Network
- Theoretical Study and Sustainable Design of Duty-Cycling Wireless Sensor networks
- Windows Phone Academic Program 2011: Crowdsourcing based Transportation Monitoring
- Wireless Mobile Sensing and Actuation
- Pengfei Zhou, Yuanqing Zheng, Mo Li. (2014). How Long to Wait? Predicting Bus Arrival Time with Mobile Phone based Participatory Sensing. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, accepted.
- Yi Xu, Chengzheng Sun, Mo Li. (2014). Proceedings of the 17th ACM conference on Computer supported cooperative work & social computing: Achieving convergence in operational transformation: conditions, mechanisms and systems. 17th ACM conference on Computer supported cooperative work & social computing (pp. 505-518).
- Mo Li, Pengfei Zhou, Yuanqing Zheng, Zhenjiang Li, Guobin Shen. (2014). IODetector: A Generic Service for Indoor Outdoor Detection. ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, accepted.
- Pengfei Zhou, Yuanqing Zheng, Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li, and Guobin (Jacky) Shen. (2012). The 10th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems: IODetector: A Generic Service for Indoor Outdoor Detection. ACM SenSys 2012 (pp. 361-362)New York, NY, USA: ACM.
- Pengfei Zhou, Yuanqing Zheng, Mo Li. (2012). the 10th international conference on Mobile systems, applications, and services: How Long to Wait?: Predicting Bus Arrival Time with Mobile Phone based Participatory Sensing. ACM MobiSys 2012 (pp. 379-392)New York, NY, USA: ACM.
« Back to Research Directory