|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Tang Xueyan
School of Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 5356
- PhD(CompSc) Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 2003
- BE Shanghai Jiao Tong University 1998
|Dr. Tang is currently an associate professor in the School of Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He received his B.Eng. degree in computer science and engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 1998, and his Ph.D. degree in computer science from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2003. His research interests include distributed systems, mobile and pervasive computing, and wireless sensor networks.|
|Distributed systems, mobile and pervasive computing, wireless sensor networks.|
- C3:Cloud-assisted Green computing at NTU Campus
- Dependency-Aware Virtual Machine Placement in Data Centers
- Efficient Consistency Maintenance in Wireless Distributed Virtual Environments
- Multi-Platform Game Innovation Centre (Magic)
- Next Generation Container Terminals, Part I: A Two-Tiered Storage Area For Enhancing Certain Berths, Part II: Container Automated Storage and Retrieval System in A High-Rise Building
- Theoretical study and technical design of green memory cloud systems for real-time data analytics - RG 21/14
- Towards Highly Interactive Distributed Media Environment
- Towards Scalable Distributed Cloud-Based MMOG Services
- X. Tang, J. Xu, and W.-C. Lee. (2008). Analysis of TTL-Based Consistency in Unstructured Peer-to-Peer Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 19(12), 1683-1694.
- X. Tang and J. Xu. (2008). Optimizing Lifetime for Continuous Data Aggregation with Precision Guarantees in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE-ACM Transactions on Networking, 16(4), 904-917.
- X. Tang and J. Xu. (2008). Adaptive Data Collection Strategies for Lifetime-Constrained Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 19(6), 721-734.
- X. Tang and S. T. Chanson. (2006). Analysis of Replica Placement under Expiration-Based Consistency Management. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 17(11), 1253-1263.
- X. Tang and S. T. Chanson. (2002). Coordinated En-Route Web Caching. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 51(6), 595-607.
« Back to Research Directory