|Asst Prof Zhang Zhibin |
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD The George Washington University 2005
- MA Renmin University of China 1996
- BA Renmin University of China 1993
|Dr. Zhang Zhibin is currently an Assistant Professor of Public Administration at the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. Dr. Zhang received his Ph.D. in Public Administration from the George Washington University and Master degree in Public Administration and Bachelor degree in Chinese Politics, both from Renmin University of China. His research interests include Public and Nonprofit Management, Policy Learning and Transfer; Chinese and Singapore Public Administration and Policy. Dr. Zhang has published on privatization policy, public-private partnerships, nonprofit governance and advocacy, public administration theory, Chinese administrative reforms, Singapore public administration. He teaches Research Methods, Public Strategic Management, Public Policy, Public Administration Theory, and Chinese Governance and Politics.|
|Public and Nonprofit Management; Policy Learning and Transfer; Chinese and Singapore Public Administration and Policy|
|Research Grant |
|Current Projects |
- Chinese Public Administration: A Discourse Analysis
- Strategic Innovations in Chinese Nonprofit Organizations and Their Impacts on Performance
- Zhang Zhibin. (2009). From Survival to Excellence: the Administrative Reforms of Singapore. Journal of Public Administration, 2(4), 74-110.
- Ma Jun & Zhang Zhibin. (2009). Remaking the Chinese Administrative State since the 1978 Economic Reform: The Perspective of ‘Double Movements’. The Korean Journal of Policy Studies, 23(2), 225-252.
- . (2008). The Transition of Local Government: Incentive for and Governance of Officials [Review of the book The Transition of Local Government: Incentive for and Governance of Officials] China, N/A (N/A).
- . (2008). Changes in Governmental Administration During China’s Economic Reform Era [Review of the book Changes in Governmental Administration During China’s Economic Reform Era] China, N/A (N/A).
- Zhang Zhibin. (2006). Competition or Privatization: China’s Experience in SOE Reform. Journal of Washington Institute of China Studies, , 37-59.