|Asst Prof Vitali Zagorodnov |
Division of Visual & Interactive Computing
School of Computer Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 5917
- PhD Princeton University 2003
- MSc(ElectEng) Moscow Institute of Physics & Technology 1997
- BSc(ElectEng) Moscow Institute of Physics & Technology 1995
|Vitali Zagorodnov received B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in 1995 and 1997, respectively, and Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Princeton University in 2003. During his Ph.D. he investigated various problems image registration, streaming and segmentation.|
He is currently an Assistant Professor in the School of Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
|Image processing, computer vision, medical imaging, image registration and segmentation.|
- V. Zagorodnov and A. Ciptadi. (2011). Component Analysis Approach to Estimation of Tissue Intensity Distributions of 3D images. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 30(3), 838-848.
- S.A. Sadananthan, W. Zheng, M.W.L. Chee, and V. Zagorodnov. (2010). Skull Stripping Using Graph Cuts. NeuroImage, 49(1), 225–239.
- W. Zheng, M.W.L. Chee and V. Zagorodnov. (2009). Improvement of brain segmentation accuracy by optimizing non-uniformity correction using N3. NeuroImage, 48(1), 73-83.
- Chua Zin Yan, Weili Zheng, Michael W.L. Chee, and Vitali Zagorodnov. (2009). Evaluation of Performance Metrics for Bias Field Correction in MR Brain Images. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 29(5), 1271-1279.
- N.X. Lian, V. Zagorodnov, Y.-P. Tan. (2008). Modeling of Image Processing Pipelines in Single-Sensor Digital CamerasSINGLE-SENSOR IMAGING: METHODS AND APPLICATIONS FOR DIGITAL CAMERAS..