|Dr Huang obtained both his B. Eng. degree and M.Eng. degree from the Department of Applied Mechanics, Tsinghua University, China, and PhD from the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He taught as a Visiting Assistant Professor at the Department of Civil Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, for three years before joining NTU in December 2006.|
- Dynamics of Floating Breakwater in Nonlinear Shallow Water Waves
- Local Nonlinear Wave Forces on Oscillating Cylinders
- Plane wave absorbers for wave power generation
- SEDIMENT PLUME IN WAVES (SMART SUBWARD AGREEMENT No.20)
- SEDIMENT PLUMES IN WAVES 4th YEAR STUDY (SMART SUBAWARD AGREEMENT No.59)
- SEDIMENT PLUMES IN WAVES 5th YEAR STUDY (SMART SUBAWARD AGREEMENT No.67)
- Sediment Plumes and Eco-Buoyant Dynamics
- Sediment Plume in Waves (SMART SUBWARD AGREEMENT No.30)
- Water Drift and Attenuation of Viscoelastic Floating Substances
- Linlin Li, Zhenhua Huang, Qiang Qiu, Danny H. Natawidjaja, Kerry Sieh. (2011). Tsunami-induced coastal change: scenario studies for Painan, West Sumatra, Indonesia. Earth, Planets and Space, In Press.
- Chang C. Mei, I-Chi Chan,Philip, L. F. Liu, Zhenhua Huang and Wenbin Zhang. (2011). Long waves through emergent coastal vegetation. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, In Press.
- Zhenhua Huang, Yu Yao, SY Sim and Yao Yao. (2011). Interaction of solitary waves with emergent, rigid vegetation. Ocean Engineering, 38(10), 1080-1088.
- Zhenhua Huang, Yucheng Li and Yong Liu. (2011). Hydraulic performance and wave loadings of perforated/slotted coastal structures: A review. Ocean Engineering, 38(10), 1031-1053.
- Hongwei Liu, Mohamed S. Ghidaoui, Zhenhua Huang, Zhida Yuan and Jun Wang. (2011). Numerical investigation of the interactions between solitary waves and pile breakwaters using BGK-based methods. Computer & Mathematics with Applications, 61(12), 3668-3677.