|Asst Prof Zhang Wei|
Division of Hardware & Embedded Systems
School of Computer Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 6056
- PhD Princeton University 2009
- MA (CompEng) Princeton University 2001
- MS (ElectEng) (Hons) Harbin Institute of Techology 2001
- BS (ElectEng) (Hons) Harbin Institute of Techology 1999
|Wei Zhang has recently joined School of Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University as an assistant professor. Wei received the B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Harbin Institute of Technology, China, where she was ranked No. 1 in the honor school for four consecutive years. She got her PhD in the Electrical Engineering Department at Princeton University in November 2009 under the supervision of Prof. Niraj K. Jha. Her thesis focuses on nanoelectronic dynamic reconfigurable architecture design and design automation.
Wei won the prestigious Wu Prize for research excellence at Princeton University. She has published many papers in top conferences and journals. She received a Best Paper Honorable Mention Award. She served as reviewers for several journals and conferences, such as TVLSI, DATE, ASPDAC, ISQED, ISCA, etc.
| Embedded System and Hardware/Software Codesign
Nanotechnology-based VLSI and Reconfigurable Systems
Nanoelectronic Design Automation
3D Low-Power VLSI Design
Software-Defined Radio and Multimedia Processing
Networks-on-Chip for Reconfigurable Systems-on-Chip
Bio-inspired Electronic Systems
|Research Grant |
- A*STAR Science and Engineering Research Council - Public Sector Funding (2012-)
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2011-)
- Academic Research Fund Tier 2 (2013-)
- Start Up Grant (2010-2013)
|Current Projects |
- A Nano/CMOS Hybrid Dynamically Reconfigurable Embedded System Platform and Mapping Flow
- Fine-Grain Dynamically Reconfigurable Paltform For High-Performance Computing
- Nanoelectronic dynamic reconfigurable architecture design and its applications in embedded systems
- Power-efficient Multicore Scalable System for Cloud Computing Using Emerging Technologies
- Wei Fei, Hao Yu, Wei Zhang, and Kiat Seng Yeo. (2012). Design Exploration of Hybrid CMOS and Memristor Circuit by New Modified Nodal Analysis. IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, 20(6), 1012-1025.
- Wei Zhang, Niraj K. Jha, and Li Shang. (2009). A hybrid nano/CMOS dynamically reconfigurable system—Part I: Architecture. Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems, 5(4), Artical 16.
- Wei Zhang, Niraj K. Jha and Li Shang. (2009). Design Space Exploration and Data Memory Architecture Design for a Hybrid Nano/CMOS Dynamically Reconfigurable Architecture. Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems, 5(4), Artical 17.
- Wei Zhang, Niraj K. Jha, and Li Shang. (2009). A hybrid Nano/CMOS dynamically reconfigurable system—Part II: Design optimization flow. Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems, 5(3), Artical 13.
- Jiang Xu, Wayne Wolf, and Wei Zhang. (2009). A Double-Data-Rate Wave-Pipelined Interconnect Structure for Asynchronous Networks-on-Chip. IEEE micro, 29(3), 20-30.