|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Liu Yang
School of Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 6706
- PhD (Comp Sci) National University of Singapore 2010
- BA(Hons) (Comp Sci) National University of Singapore 2005
|Dr Liu Yang graduated in 2005 with a Bachelor of Computing (Honours) in the National University of Singapore (NUS). In 2010 May, he obtained his PhD and continued with his post doctoral work in NUS. From 2011 to 2012, he worked as a Senior Research Scientist in NUS Temasek Laboratories before joining NTU.|
|Dr Liu's current research interests are related to Formal Methods, Software Security and Software Engineering. Currently, He is heavily involved in the Process Analysis Toolkit (PAT) development, which is a self-contained framework to support composing, simulating and reasoning of various systems (e.g., concurrent and real-time systems, probabilistic systems, web-service, security protocols, sensor networks, software architecture description language and so on). PAT tool can be found at www.patroot.com|
- Academic Research Fund Tier 2 (2016-) [by Ministry of Education (MOE)]
- Defence Science Organisation National Laboratories (2017-) [by DSO National Laboratories]
- FSTD – TL@NTU (2016-) [by MINDEF - Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA)]
- MOE Tertiary Education Research Fund (2017-) [by Ministry of Education (MOE)]
- NRF - Cyber Security (2017-) [by National Research Foundation (NRF)]
- NRF NCR TAU Call (2017-) [by National Research Foundation (NRF)]
- ACRONIS Sub-Project 1: Research Track 3 - Attack Detection, Adaption And Verification for AV
- Automatic Checking and Verification of Security Protocol Implementations
- BINSEC: Binary Analysis for Security
- Formal Modeling and Analysis of Collaborative Security
- Improving Cybersecurity through Optimal Policy Design and Human Behaviour Modelling
- Productive Failure via Educational Games for Tertiary Education
- Robust Control of Large Scale Concurrent Systems with Unreliable Resources
- Security Enhancements For ATM And POS Systems
- Smart Binary-level Vulnerability Assessment for Cyber-attack Prevention
- Software Vulnerability Discovery Tool Building
- VULNERABILITY DETECTION IN BINARY CODE
- Vulnerability Detection in Binary Code
- Y. Zhou, H. S. Hu, Y. Liu, Z. H. Ding. (2017). Collision and Deadlock Avoidance in Multirobot Systems: A Distributed Approach. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, .
- Xiaofei Xie, Bihuan Chen, Yang Liu, Wei Le, and Xiaohong Li. (2016). Proteus: Computing Disjunctive Loop Summary via Path Dependency Analysis. ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering.
- Günay A, Liu Y, Zhang J, Dutta P. (2015). 2015 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology: Automated Agent Behavior Construction for Protocol-Based Multiagent Systems. 2015 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology (pp. 300-307)Singapore: IEEE.
- Xiaofei Xie Yang Liu Wei Le Xiaohong Li Hongxu Chen. (2015). S-Looper: Automatic Summarization for Multipath String Loops. International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis.
- Akin Gunay, Songzheng Song, Yang Liu, Jie Zhang. (2015). Automated Analysis of Commitment Protocols Using Probabilistic Model Checking. Twenty-Ninth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) (pp. 2060-2066)AAAI Press.
« Back to Research Directory