|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Liu Yang
School of Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 6706
- PhD (Comp Sci) National University of Singapore 2010
- BA(Hons) (Comp Sci) National University of Singapore 2005
|Dr Liu Yang graduated in 2005 with a Bachelor of Computing (Honours) in the National University of Singapore (NUS). In 2010 May, he obtained his PhD and continued with his post doctoral work in NUS. From 2011 to 2012, he worked as a Senior Research Scientist in NUS Temasek Laboratories before joining NTU.|
|Dr Liu's current research interests are related to Formal Methods, Software Security and Software Engineering. Currently, He is heavily involved in the Process Analysis Toolkit (PAT) development, which is a self-contained framework to support composing, simulating and reasoning of various systems (e.g., concurrent and real-time systems, probabilistic systems, web-service, security protocols, sensor networks, software architecture description language and so on). PAT tool can be found at www.patroot.com|
- Automatic Checking and Verification of Security Protocol Implementations
- BINSEC: Binary Analysis for Security
- Cloud-based Mobile App Testing Service
- Distributed Plant Modeling, fault Diagnosis, And Supervisor Control Of Large Scale Automated Maunfacturin Systems
- EDEX GRANT
- Formal Modeling and Analysis of Collaborative Security
- Improving Cybersecurity through Optimal Policy Design and Human Behaviour Modelling
- Mobile (iOS) Security Study for Cyber-Attack Prevention
- Productive Failure via Educational Games for Tertiary Education
- Robust Control of Large Scale Concurrent Systems with Unreliable Resources
- Scalable Malware and Vulnerability Analysis Using Program Metrics
- Security Enhancements For ATM And POS Systems
- Smart Binary-level Vulnerability Assessment for Cyber-attack Prevention
- Software Vulnerability Discovery Tool Building
- VULNERABILITY DETECTION IN BINARY CODE
- Vulnerability Detection in Binary Code
- Y. Zhou, H. Hu, Y. Liu, S.W. Lin. (2018). Distributed approaches to motion control of multiple robots via discrete event systems. Journal of Control Theory and Applications, 35(1), 110-120.
- Xiaofei Xie, Bihuan Chen, Liang Zou,Yang Liu, Wei Le, Xiaohong Li. (2017). Automatic Loop Summarization via Path Dependency Analysis. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, .
- Y. Zhou, H. Hu, Y. Liu, S.W. Lin, Z. Ding. (2017). A Real-Time and Fully Distributed Approach to Motion Planning for Multirobot Systems. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, .
- Xiaofei Xie, Bihuan Chen, Liang Zou, Shang-wei Lin, Yang Liu, Xiaohong Li. (2017). ESEC/FSE 2017 Proceedings of the 2017 11th Joint Meeting on Foundations of Software Engineering: Loopster: static loop termination analysis. The ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE).
- Wang X, Hu H, Zhou Y, Liu Y. (2017). A robust control approach to automated manufacturing systems allowing failures and reworks with Petri nets. 2017 13th IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE) (pp. 370-375)IEEE.