- Design of Multi-Function Ligand for Transition Metal Catalysis
- Multifunctional Catalysis: Synthesis of Heteroatom-Tethered Multimetallic Catalyst and Application to Organic Synthesis
- Rhodium-Catalyzed C-C Bond Formation Reactions Transition Metal-Catalyzed Reactions of Organosilicon Compounds Group VI Metal-Mediated
- Synthetic Reactions Based on Activation of Nonreactive Compounds by Using Group VIII Metal Catalysts
- Yue, Y.; Yamamoto, H.; Yamane, M. (2009). Rhodium-Catalyzed Homocoupling of (1-Acyloxyvinyl)silanes; Synthesis of 1,3-Diene-2,3-diyl Diesters and Their Derivatives. Synlett, 2009(17), 2831.
- Ren, W.; Yamane, M. (2009). Palladium-Catalyzed Carbamoylation of Aryl Halides by Using Tungsten Carbonyl Amine Complexes. J. Org. Chem., 74(21), 8332.
- Yamane, M. (2009). Frontiers in Chemistry, SPMS Official Opening and Conference 2009: Heteroatom-Bridged Dinuclear Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts.......NTU, Singapore.
- Yamane, M., Ren, W. (2009). Joint Symposium in Catalysis between Nanyang Technological University and Technische Universitaet Muenchen: Heteroatom-Bridged Dinuclear Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts....TUM, Garching, Germany.
- Yamane, M., Ren, W. (2009). NTU Singapore–Heidelberg University Chemistry Symposium: Heteroatom-Bridged Dinuclear Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts......Heidelberg, Germany.