|His research interests include performance measurement in public sector, citizen participation, intersectoral collaboration, E-governance and quantitative research methods in public administration. Dr. Yu has contributed to several journal articles, book chapters and international conference proceedings. Besides his academic work, Dr. Yu has been actively involved in the academic and professional exchanges between U.S. and China.|
- Values, Knowledge, Skills and Behavior: What should EMPA Education Provide and How? - A transformational leadership framework
- Yu Wenxuan, Ma Liang, Wu Wei, Wang Jun, Lin Tingjin. (2014). 2013 Lien Service Oriented Government in China. E-Government, 2014(4), 18-33.
- Ma Liang, Yu Wenxuan, Wu Wei. (2014). Public Service Delivery, Performance Measurement and Political Trust. Journal of Gansu Administration Institute, 2014(1), 1-13.
- Yu Wenxuan. (2014). Is Singapore expensive?.Lianhe Zaobao.
- Yu Wenxuan. (2014, March). Citizen Participation and Government Performance in Urban China. Paper presented at 2014 ASPA Annual Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Yu Wenxuan, Ma Liang. (2013, December). External Government Evaluations: Challenges and Opportunies. Paper presented at 2nd International Conference on Social Policy and Governance, Hong Kong, China.