|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Yu Wenxuan
- PhD Rutgers University 2008
- MS Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 1999
- BPA Xiamen University 1998
|Dr. Yu is currently working in the school of Humanities and Social Sciences. He obtained his Ph.D and Master degree from Rutgers University and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology respectively. |
|His research interests include performance measurement in public sector, citizen participation, intersectoral collaboration, E-governance and quantitative research methods in public administration. Dr. Yu has contributed to several journal articles, book chapters and international conference proceedings. Besides his academic work, Dr. Yu has been actively involved in the academic and professional exchanges between U.S. and China.|
- Values, Knowledge, Skills and Behavior: What should EMPA Education Provide and How? - A transformational leadership framework
- Yu Wenxuan. (2017). When Public Officials Trust Citizens?. ASPA Annual Conference.
- Wei Wu, Liang Ma, Wenxuan Yu. (2017). Government Transparency and Perceived Social Equity: Assessing the Moderating Effects of Citizen Trust in China. Administration and Society, Forthcoming.
- Wenxuan Yu, Chengwei Xu. (2017). Developing Smart Cities in China: An Empirical Analysis. International Journal of Public Administration in the Digital Age, Forthcoming.
- Rubin, Marylin & Yu, Wenxuan.(2017). Women and Chinese Public Administration. Routledge Handbook of Women in Public Administration: A Global PerspectiveRoutledge.
- Marilyn Rubin, Wenxuan Yu.(2017). Women Governing in China: Not Yet Holding Up Half the Sky.. In Maria J. D'Agostino, Marilyn Rubin(Ed), Routledge Handbook of Women in Public Administration: A Global PerspectiveRoutledge.
« Back to Category Write-up