|His research interests include performance measurement in public sector, citizen participation, intersectoral collaboration, E-governance and quantitative research methods in public administration. Dr. Yu has contributed to several journal articles, book chapters and international conference proceedings. Besides his academic work, Dr. Yu has been actively involved in the academic and professional exchanges between U.S. and China.|
- Values, Knowledge, Skills and Behavior: What should EMPA Education Provide and How? - A transformational leadership framework
- Hu Pingshang, Wenxuan Yu. (2013). Assessing Chinese Management Competencies from Different Perspectives. Social Behavior and Personality, 41(9), 1469-1486.
- Yang, Kaifeng, Wenxuan Yu. (2013). Managerial Attitudes Toward Further Intersectoral Collaboration: Path Dependence and Policy Complexity. Administration and Society, .
- Yu, Wenxuan, Ma, Liang. (2013). Assessing Third-Party Public Service Performance Assessments: A Comparative Case Study. Nanjing Yike Daxue Xuebao (Shehui Kexue Ban), 2013(5), 55-63.
- Wu Wei, Yu Wenxuan, Lin Tingjin, Ma Liang, Sheng Mingke, Wang Jun. (2013). Perfect Public Service System, Achieve Comprehensive and Balanced Development: 2012 Lien Chinese Cities Service-Oriented Government. Review of Economic Research, (10), 22-40.
- Yu Wenxuan. (2013, March). Is Political Trust Declining in China? A Longitudinal Analysis. Paper presented at 2013 ASPA Annual Conference, New Orleans, U.S.A.