|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Yu Wenxuan
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD Rutgers University 2008
- MS Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 1999
- BPA Xiamen University 1998
|Dr. Yu is currently working in the school of Humanities and Social Sciences. He obtained his Ph.D and Master degree from Rutgers University and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology respectively. |
|His research interests include performance measurement in public sector, citizen participation, intersectoral collaboration, E-governance and quantitative research methods in public administration. Dr. Yu has contributed to several journal articles, book chapters and international conference proceedings. Besides his academic work, Dr. Yu has been actively involved in the academic and professional exchanges between U.S. and China.|
- Values, Knowledge, Skills and Behavior: What should EMPA Education Provide and How? - A transformational leadership framework
- Yu Wenxuan, Ma Liang. (2015). External Government Performance Evaluation in China: A Case Study of the Lien Service-Oriented Government Project. Public Money and Management, 35(6), 431-437.
- Wenxuan Yu, Liang Ma. (2015). External government performance evaluation in China: Evaluating the evaluations. Public Performance and Management Review, Forthcoming.
- Ma L, Yu W, Wu W.(2014). External Involvement, Performance Assessment and Service-Oriented Government: Implications from the Lien Index. Huxiang Public Management Research.
- Ma Liang, Yu Wenxuan, Wu Wei. (2014). Public Service Delivery, Performance Measurement and Political Trust. Journal of Gansu Administration Institute, 2014(1), 1-13.
- Yu Wenxuan. (2014, March). Citizen Participation and Government Performance in Urban China. Paper presented at 2014 ASPA Annual Conference, Washington, D.C.
« Back to Category Write-up