|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Yu Wenxuan
- PhD Rutgers University 2008
- MS Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 1999
- BPA Xiamen University 1998
|Dr. Yu is currently working in the school of Humanities and Social Sciences. He obtained his Ph.D and Master degree from Rutgers University and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology respectively. |
|His research interests include performance measurement in public sector, citizen participation, intersectoral collaboration, E-governance and quantitative research methods in public administration. Dr. Yu has contributed to several journal articles, book chapters and international conference proceedings. Besides his academic work, Dr. Yu has been actively involved in the academic and professional exchanges between U.S. and China.|
- Values, Knowledge, Skills and Behavior: What should EMPA Education Provide and How? - A transformational leadership framework
- Yu, Wenxuan; Wu, Wei. (2017). Teaching Chinese EMPA Students in Singapore. China: An International Journal, forthcoming.
- Rubin, Marylin & Yu, Wenxuan.(2017). Women and Chinese Public Administration. Routledge Handbook of Women in Public Administration: A Global PerspectiveRoutledge.
- Wenxuan Yu, Chengwei Xu & Weijun He. (2016). Service-oriented Government and Citizen-Centered Government Performance Evaluation: Tax Collection Service as an Example. Journal of Gansu Administration Institute, 2016(1), 1-9.
- Wu, Wei, Yu, Wenxuan & Ma, Liang. (2016). Improving Social Equity and Building Service-Oriented Government: The 2014 Lien Survey Report of Chinese Cities’ Public Service Index. Public Management and Policy Review , 5(1), 5-16.
- Yu Wenxuan, Ma Liang. (2015). External Government Performance Evaluation in China: A Case Study of the Lien Service-Oriented Government Project. Public Money and Management, 35(6), 431-437.
« Back to Category Write-up